teams

Suki
Riiiiiiiiinnnnggggg
Riiiiiiiiiinnnng
Rrrriiii-smash!!
I woke up and put my clothes on and went in the kitchen. I didnt see kakashi there. But then noticed a little note so i opened it and it said:

Dear suki,i went on a mission but ill be there when you come back from school. Also im gonna talk to the hokage before i go home. See ya soon
Love,Dad

After i finished reading i went and made some breakfast. It was good i made pancakes,bacon and some eggs with dango(right??) But anyway i finshed my breakfast and ran to the academy.

~at the academy~

I went to class and saw pineapple head sleep,duckbutt brooding, hinata just writing,choji eating as usual. But i didnt see ino or sakura yet. Then i head a BOOM! It was the door and behind the door it was naruto. "Im here" he said and everyone ignored him except for hinata and i. Hinata just blushed when he came in. I just smiled and said"hey naruto You got your headband!" . then he said"Heck yeah i did". He went to go sit down next to me. (Sasuke is on the right of suki amd naruto is on the left) shikamaru woke up and saw naruto and said" your not supposed to be here only ninjas not dropouts". Then naruto yelled"i have a headband do you see it you must be blind". Shikamaru shrugged and said "whatever" and went back to sleep.

~when iruka comes in~

"Ok class im gonna start calling names so you can be on teams.

......

...

...

....
..
.
.

.

....
..

.

.

.

Team 7 : uzumaki naruto,haurno sakura, naruto cheered and sakura said "im doomed".  Uchiha sasuke, and they switched. and hatake suki.  I just smiled and hive fived naruto.

~everyone leaves except for team 7~

"He's late!!"   (Guess who that was)

"Naruto sit down!"

Naruto doesnt sit down but then got an idea,an awful idea naruto a terrible awful idea. (Get it from the grinch 😂😂) naruto but a chalk board eraser on the top of the door. 20 minutes later someone came in and it was my DAD?!?!?!? "Dad what are you doing here"? Naruto sakura and sasuke said"DAD"?!?!?! He's your dad. I nodded and he smiled and said "meet me on the roof". I sweatdropped he didnt answer my question.

Naruto
Theres no chance that ill be with suki now that her dad is here. Aww man

Sasuke
I need to be his favorite so i can be with suki. W-wait wha!?! What am i talking about.

Sakura
Wow i didnt know that was suki's dad. He probably gonna do anything for her because her dad is our sensei. Ugh she probably spoiled. Shes so weak i dont even know why shes on my team. She needs to know that sasuke-kun is mine. (Author:sakura, sasuke is not yours. He dont like you and you call her weak but you dont do anything at all but scream so you cant talk)