Jess looked up at the ceiling, her eyes welling with tears, “Michael, if you knew what I was…. You…. You wouldn’t feel the way you do.”

“What are you?” he questioned, “The way you’re acting you’d think you’re like an alien or a vampire or something insane, you’re kind of freaking me out.”

“Michael,” she mumbled, “I….. I’m…..I used to be…..”

“What?” Michael asked, gently, “What did you used to be?”

Tears rolling down her cheeks, Jess looked up at him and choked back a sob, “A boy.”

“Woa, I did not see that coming.” Charlie whispered.

“Plot twist.” Luke muttered.

“What?” Michael demanded, taking another step away from Jess.

“I…used to be a boy.” She whispered, “I….I changed when I was four, I got like shots and stuff from the time I was eleven and then when I was eighteen I… I got the surgery.”

“You… you used to have a dick.” Michael asked.

“Yeah,” she sniffed, “But I wasn’t supposed to, I… I am I girl, I’ve always been.”

“You were a dude.” Michael muttered thickly.

“Yes,” she replied, “But it wasn’t me, it… it was a mistake! I think like a girl, I walk like a girl, I talk like a girl, I am a girl.”

“Are those… are they…. Are they even real?” Michael demanded, pointing to her boobs.

“Yes!” she cried.

“And down there?” he demanded, “What even is it?”

“It’s the same thing every other girl has!” she cried.

“No,” he muttered, “No, it isn’t.”

“Don’t say that.” She said her voice wavering.

“You….God, I liked you!” Michael cried, “You….humped Calum, you… shared a room with the girls you pervert….”

“Michael!” I gapped.

“I’m a girl.” Jess whimpered.

“No, you’re…. you’re a tranny.”

“Michael!” Destiny cried.

“I can’t help it.” Jess sobbed, “Do you think, that this is something I can control, or something I wanted? I wish I was born the right way, but I wasn’t it’s not something I can just fix!”

“I never said it was!” he cried, “I’m just saying, maybe you should find one of your kind instead of leading people on.”

“What?” Jess whispered.

“Michael stop it!” I cried.

“You heard me!” Michael repeated, ignoring me, “Maybe you should go find one of your own people instead of tricking everyone into believing you’re something that you’re not.”

“What did you want me to do?” she spat, ”Oh Hi, I’m Jess, used to be Justin just an FYI don’t get attached!”

“Maybe!” Michael shouted.

“I thought you were different.” She whispered, taking a step back, “I have waited so long, for someone to see past my past and love me for me, who I am now but I guess that’s not you.”

“I guess not.” Michael spat.

“You fell for me!” she cried, “Why are you going to let something completely irrelevant change that!”