Super Models Mean Super Crushes

Start from the beginning

Luke was speechless as he watched the model walk to the stage. The extras dusted his face with makeup, before signaling to Luke that is was time to take the photos.

Ashton glanced up at the camera and smiled slightly, running his hand through his wavy brown hair.

Luke hid his blushing face behind the camera and started snapping pictures. "Good, can you lean back a little bit? Perfect, okay hold that pose....one more pic..alright good! Now put your hand here, a little higher, okay now hold still!"

Luke got intense on his job, and he soon forgot he was in love with Ashton. "Alright, I think that's enough. Wanna try on the second outfit?" Luke asked a few minutes later.

"Sure." Ashton jumped off the stage and went to the rack, grabbing the next attire.

Luke changed the lens on his cameras as he waited. He knew the next outfit was swimsuit, and he really didn't know if he could handle it or not.

"You better." He mumbled to himself as his heart raced. "You freaking better."

Turns out he couldn't.

Ashton came out and Luke had to excuse himself outside to cry at the perfection. He has seen Ashton shirtless before in magazines and such, but he was more beautiful in person.

Ashton was beautiful.

He was handsome too, of course. And charming and funny, but more beautiful than anything else.

Luke caught his breath and walked back inside.

Ashton hopped off the stage and went to Luke. "Hey, are you okay? Are you sick?" He held Luke's hand and felt Luke's forehead.

"F-f-fine." Luke stuttered, blushing furiously.

"Do you want to take a break? There's a couch in the back room you can lay down on." Ashton said, concern filling his eyes.

"Im, um, I'm okay." Luke nodded. "But thank you. Really."

Ashton smiled and brought his hands to Luke's elbows, pulling the boy closer to him. "You know, I meant what I said about you being too cute to pass up."

"Oh?" Luke squeaked.

"Mhm." Ashton traced his fingertip across Luke's forehead, brushing back a stray strand of hair. He looked into Luke's eyes and cocked his head.

"Can I kiss you?" Ashton asked in a whisper.

"If you want to." Luke breathed.

Ashton closed his eyes and cupped Luke's face, leaning in.

He paused right before their lips touched, then slowly pressed them together.

Luke gripped the wall behind him for support.

Ashton slowly dragged his tongue across Luke's bottom lip, toying with the lip ring.

Luke moaned at the feeling.

Ashton pulled back and rested their foreheads together. He was smiling and his cheeks were pink.

"Wow." He giggled and Luke looked up at him.

"That was better than I imagined." Luke mumbled, smiling uncontrollably.

"You imagined kissing me?" Ashton sounded shocked.

"Um, duh." Luke rolled his eyes. "I've wanted to kiss you for years now."

"Really? Because I've wanted to kiss you too." Ashton said. "That's why I requested you."

"Wait...do you like me?" Luke gasped.

Ashton smiled and nodded.

"Oh...I like you too." Luke admitted. "Like a lot."

Ashton laughed. "Good then, we're both happy." They stared into each other's eyes.
"So, should we get on with the photo shoot?" Luke asked a few moments later.

"Oh, right." Ashton stepped back. "Yeah, we should finish this."

He stumbled back and tripped over a cord. "Sorry." He sheepishly apologized.

Luke smiled and covered his blushing cheeks with his hands. "S'okay, I do that too."

Ashton got back onto the stage as Luke changed the lighting for the final set.

-

When the shoot was over, Ashton got back into his regular clothes and Luke packed up.

They met up at the door. Ashton handed Luke a card.

"What's this?" Luke asked as he looked at it.

"My number." Ashton giggled. "Call me later, okay?"

"Sure, yes." Luke blushed and smiled. "Thanks."

Ashton quickly pressed another kiss to Luke's cheek before running down the hall.

Luke watched him go with a faint grin, feeling his cheek with his hand. It was warm from happiness.

----------------------------------------------------------

Question of the day: If 'cock' means 'bent', does that mean Calum's got a cocked cock?