"So" he gave me that what are you about to ask  look, "tell me about Jack Trueblood then" I said standing up "isn't much about me, sorry to disappoint" he said taking a sip of beer. I dont know where it came from either, "thats a lie" I raised my eyebrow and managed to convinced him to talk a little "middle name is Aiden, birthday is November 3rd, from California and... I am single" he said and opened some snacks "single? what happened to Chloe?" I asked taking some M&Ms "we both decided to finish it" he said, emphasis on the both "what part of Cali are you from originally, you have a little accent?" I said "downtown originally...oh actually one thing  I suppose, I'm a boxer" I looked at him in surprise "champion boxer?" I teased "I don't know about champ boxer but that would be great" he said and smiled at me "explains the black eye" he added "kinda figured that out hun" I winked "see...I was right about the attitude" he said, cocky in tone, so I just stared at him and he chuckled.

I went to pick up my phone to see Chris was calling but as I picked up my phone I split my drink down Jack "oh shit, so sorry" I said cleaning it up best as I could "no worries" he said taking his hoodie off, his shirt came up with it and I couldn't help but look

You know you would have

I was snapped out my day dream when I saw his arm tattoo, I knew that tattoo? 

Shit 

I saw it yesterday

He was the one who helped me?? 

I stared into his eyes and I tried my hardest to go back and picture the guy with the balaclava helping me up, it was him I was sure of it, it was him, it was Jack.

"Lola you ok? You haven't spoke in 5 minutes" he asked "it was you, you helped me" he shrugged his shoulders "are you in some sorta gang Jack?" I didn't doubt that for a minute I knew he was, he stayed silent and he knew he couldn't lie to me "but Lola please, please you can't say anything, it has to stay between us" I could sense the desperation in his voice "Jack don't worry, it's our secret" I promised, what he does is none of my business "thank you Lola, that means a lot, but why help me" he said putting his hand on my leg but he quickly lifted it away which for some reason I didn't really want him to do, I liked it "scratch my back, I scratch yours, or beat up aggressive old men, whatever the case" he smiled at me and I did the same back.

Shit his smile was contagious

"Sorry I need to speak to C quick" I called him back and he anwered after three rings;

L! I miss you man this is all falling apart

What's happening C I just don't get it?

Neither Lola, basically I spoke to said lover boy, ok I bashed his door down basically but anyway; he just seemed like he hated me, he was angry and looked upset...

But I don't get it like ok be sad James but why you gotta treat everyone like this?

Honestly I don't get it, I managed to calm him a little and by the time I left two hours later we were on civil paths but honestly I just feel like he does not care about us. And hell I anit wasting my time with that kinda 'friend' L

Nah, I understand, it isn't fair but I think  I am going to attempt to speak to him, maybe he can be a little more open to me

I wish you the best with it L, we will speak soon yeah?

Yeah, love ya C and thanks for checking on him

No worries boss, love you too!

"Trouble with paradise, L?" Jack raised his brow "we was never a paradise, I just don't understand James he is abandoning the others and has no valid reason" I sighed "maybe now you are gone he just doesn't feel the need to have them in his life, this guy seems a little odd moving" Jack said and I nodded "not wrong there".