We Shoot

||Louis' POV
Love. A weird yet deeply craved emotion. One Louis believed he'd only feel for friends and family. Of course - he's had crushes and he thought Clementine was just another. But it wasn't. He could tell. He wouldn't say it was love just yet, but he wouldn't be surprised if he ended up totally falling for her.

"Louis? Are you even listening to me?"
Clementine had pulled Louis aside at breakfast the day after they kissed. And how weird it was to say that. I, Louis, have kissed the most amazing person ever who, coincidentally, is named Clementine.
"Yeah, yeah I am... just repeat it again please."
Clementine sighed in annoyance. "I mean it Louis! No one can know we... you know..." She whisper shouted.
"W-why?"
"Because everyone has lost too much."
"So I have to lose the opportunity to - "
"Don't say it. Not out loud."
"Why?"
"It's... I dunno it's weird, okay?"
"But... we kissed."
Clementine visibly cringed. "Yes! I know, I know. It's just odd to hear it."
"But not odd to do it?"
"It's odd to think about doing it."
"Doing what?" Louis teased.
"You know... that."
"Nope." Louis said crossing his arms "I don't know."
"For gods sake Louis! Its weird to think about us kissing, okay? Happy?" Clem's face had turned visibly red in embarrassment.
"I don't think it's weird. I think it's cool."
"No more kissing." Clementine said sternly.
"W-what?! B-but... that's not fair!"
"It's how it has to be."
"No! I like you and you like me."
"Well... we have to get over it. It can't interfere with anything."
"No one has to know!" Louis blurted out without thinking.
"Excuse me?"
"We can just continue whatever this is but no one has to know."
"You can't be serious."
"Dead serious."
"This isn't a game, Louis."
"I know! Come on Clem. We gotta give it a chance!"
"Louis... I don't think this is a good idea..."
"If you were totally against it, you would have said no by now."
"Louis." Clem said warningly. "No!"
Before she had time to process what Louis intended to do, he leaned forward and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Shocked, Clementine stared back at him in disbelief.
"See? No one knows. No ones hurt."
"I really don't know... I mean... what about AJ? There's no way he wouldn't find out."
Louis reached out and held one of Clem's hand in two of his. "Clem, please. I promise I won't do anything stupid."
"No funny business?" Clem said while she held a finger out at him warningly.
"None."
"And you won't tell anyone?"
"Not a soul."
Clementine growled in frustration. "Fine!" She turned and walked away quickly.

Louis was shocked. Amused, even, as to how he had just pulled off what he did. Not only did he kiss her... again... but they now had an official relationship. Well, an official secret relationship.

||Clem's POV
As she walked away, a smile grew wide on her lips. Although she'd never admit it to anyone but herself, she was thoroughly convinced Louis was not only serious but committed to keeping 'them' a secret (which surely would be the better option for everyone) but she was extremely happy that it had worked out. Of course she wanted a chance with Louis. She wouldn't have kissed him if she didn't! While rushing back to join the rest of the group, Clem had ran into someone while letting out a loud "ouf" in response before they both fell to the floor.

"Shit, sorry." Violets voice said as she stood up and let a hand out for Clementine.
"Thanks." She said smiling before taking her hand and standing up. They both brushed down their clothing before talking.
"Where were you?" Violet asked.
"Oh - you know - about."
"About?"
"Yeah I was just getting a stroll in before breakfast."
As she had finished her sentence, Louis had emerged, walking towards the picnic tables - from the exact place Clem had came from.
Violet crossed her arms and smirked at both of them. "And where were you Louis?"
"Interrogating me now, Vi?"
"Just curious." She turned around and walked back to the courtyard.
"Let's just go." Clean said before Louis could tease. They walked to the courtyard together and sat opposite each other on a bench.

Soon the courtyard filled with the rest of the kids. The conversation was light as they ate until they heard a voice shout from behind the walls.

"Don't attack. I promise we'll win."
In panic, everyone shot out of their seats.
"Who the fuck was that?" Violet whispered.
"Where's my bow?" Clem responded, also in a hushed tone before looking around and locating it. Quickly, she grabbed it before turning back to the group. "Stay quiet, hide. Get a weapon, all of you." She then turned and ran towards the watchtower.
"Hey!" Louis said, catching up with her and grabbing her wrist gently. "Where do you think you're going."
"Louis..." Clem said, warningly.
"I mean it! Don't go."
"For gods sake." She muttered before shaking her wrist out of his grasp. "Just... keep AJ safe." Before he had time to protest, she had climbed the watchtower and had drawn her bow at a figure she didn't recognise.
"What do you want?" She shouted at the figure.
After analysing her, he laughed from under his bandana.
"You're a kid." He responded before taking off his hood and bandana. "They've put a kid at their gates." He said before Clem heard multiple other voices laugh.

The man was black and looked around 25 with thick, yet short, hair. His outfit consisted of mostly of denim and he held a rifle loosely in his hands. He was tall and, considering the circumstances, looked very strong, healthy and capable.

"I said, what do you want?" Clem replied, pulling her bow back even further.
"Come on kid, you know bullets are faster then arrows."
"I won't hesitate..."
She heard multiple guns click from the trees followed by rustling.
"You move, we shoot."

||Thanks for reading!
So yeah, this is shit 😂 but thanks for reading anyways. Also, thanks for 2k reads! For once, I don't have much to say so see you in the next chapter! 💞