Chapter 7 - Attack of the Lady Manager! [Part 1]

Episode 4: Attack of the Lady Manager

        Hitomi had had a late start that morning. Her father woke her up with a loud, rock guitar strum that nearly knocked her out of bed. She had put on her school uniform and went to class and during her free period she went to put on her maid outfit and went to the Host Club’s room. She would have another hard day of being the hosts’ maid.

        The Host Club was officially opened for business.

        “Oh Tamaki,” a girl swooned, love in her eyes, “why are you so beautiful?” Tamaki was wearing a fake blonde ponytail tied by a purple ribbon that matched his eyes. He wore a slightly open kimono that was orange and dark colors.

        “It’s to catch your eye, even for just one second.”

        “Why is your voice so sweet and mellow?” The other girl asked.

        “To set your nerves at ease, so that my true feelings might reach your heart.”

        “Why are your eyes filled with tears every time you look at me?” The last one asked and he looked up with tears in his eyes.

        “Because the sight of your beautiful smile, causes the fountain inside me to start overflowing.”

        “Oh Tamaki!” They all swooned and Hitomi passed tea to the two girls with the twins.

        “I think it’s adorable that you’re wearing matching kimonos.” The room was beautiful though, Hitomi had to admit that. They always went all out when they did these things for the girls. They had decided they wanted a more traditional look and they made it look like a beautiful Japan. Flowers were everywhere and red carpet covered the floor. The boys plus Haruhi were all wearing kimonos though Hitomi stayed in her regular maid outfit.

        The twins were wearing blue kimonos with red flowers on it. They had their legs crossed and they were sitting in matching chairs, “Our mother designed everything the Hosts’ are wearing today.” Hikaru explained as Hitomi looked up and saw the word "Beauty" on a poster behind them, “If you see something you like, we can take an order for you.”

        “Our grandmother even helped us put them on.” Kaoru explained and Hikaru took the surprised Kaoru into his arms.

        “But you know the only one undressing you will be me.” Hikaru said in a soft whisper.

        “Hikaru,” Kaoru began, tears in his eyes, “you’re embarrassing me in front of everyone.” When he said everyone, he was looking at Hitomi who was pouring tea for Haruhi and the two girls with her.

        “Haruhi, you look so cute in your kimono, almost like a girl!” Haruhi had a white ribbon in her hair and was wearing a purple kimono with pink flowers. It was beautiful.

        “Thanks.” She said. She was kneeling on a mat that was laid on the floor.

        “Haruhi, it looks like you as well as your friend, have booked more appointments. You both have had a steady flow of new customers lately. Keep up the good work,” Kyoya said and then turned to face them, “I’m not going to charge you interest like I normally do, so if you both keep this up you should be able to pay us back. But the rental on that kimono is nothing to sneeze at.” He smiled and Hitomi gave him a glare.

        “Hello Kyoya,” a girl jumped in front of Hitomi and Haruhi, “I can’t even explain how good you look in that kimono. So are you planning to sell any more pictures of the Host Club?”