Chapter 13 - Jungle Pool SOS!

Episode 7: Jungle Pool SOS!

        Hitomi couldn’t believe where the Host Club was taking her next. She wanted to bail, but they had insisted on her joining them at this new location. Haruhi didn’t want to go either, but they practically tied them up and made them go, literally. it was embarrassing as well as boring. Just to piss them off, Hitomi wore a black hoodie and jeans and Haruhi wore a yellow hoodie and a pair of shorts. They looked around them. it was beautiful, like a tropical locale, but unlike anything Japan has.

        “Behold, Hitomi,” a hand placed itself on her shoulder and she grimaced, “bask in the beauty of tropical birds. Aren’t they breathtaking? I wonder what they’re called.” Tamaki continued. Hitomi saw him and he was only wearing red swim trunks. Hitomi hoped the day didn’t last too long.

        “Um, where’s the exit again?” Hitomi muttered and she heard the clink of ice as Tamaki laid in a chair with a tropical drink in his hand.

        “Try to make the most of the downtime and relax.” Tamaki said, eyes closed, “I mean, we’re so worried about keeping our good looks day and night, we deserve a little vacation.”

        “Personally, I think this is pointless and a waste of my time. Can I go home now?” Hitomi sighed as Haruhi gave a annoyed look, “I should be studying, plus I have a lot of laundry to do today.” Hitomi said and Haruhi gave her a smile, “Besides, where are we?”

        She remembered when the twins had grabbed her arms and taken her away from the school.

        “This place is a brand new theme park my family, the Ootori Group, runs.” Kyoya said behind Hitomi, also lying in a chair with a buttoned up purple shirt decorated with red flowers, “It’s called the Tropical Aqua Garden.” He explained.

        “I don’t understand. I thought the Ootori Group ran hospitals and that they’re focused on the medical business.” Haruhi noted and Kyoya took a sip of his drink.

        “Yes, but my family likes to branch out and try different things.” Kyoya explained as Hitomi rolled up the sleeves to her hoodie, “Besides, this place could be classified as a healing facility. It’s therapeutic. Just think of all the overworked people and how they would love a vacation in the south tropics. However, they can’t get the time off or the money to afford it.

        “Those people can now seek refuge in this theme park and refuse their stress levels. The Ootori Group’s primary concern has always been for the good being an general health of the public.” Hitomi raised an eyebrow. It sounded rather suspicious to her, “The park doesn’t officially open until next month.” Hitomi looked around and saw Mori wading in the water with Honey on his shoulders and the twins passing a ball between them, “But the Host Club was given a special advanced invitation.”

        “Hito-chan!” Hitomi heard and saw Honey on her back in a pink, bunny tube, “Do you want to share some coconut juice with me? Or do you want to try a piece of the mango cake?”

        “Yeah, sure, I’ll have some coconut juice with you.” Hitomi smiled and he spun her around and Hitomi saw Mori looking into the forest. He turned around and they made eye contact.

        “Hitomi! Do you want to go check out the water slide?” Kaoru asked while Hikaru ate a banana.

        “And what’s the deal with that pullover you’re wearing?” Hikaru asked after he swallowed and Hitomi gave them an annoyed look.

        “This?” She pretended to be clueless as she tugged the hem of her jacket. She remembered the twins had taken her to two maids to change her up and she had politely declined. But they kept shoving bikinis in her face, it was terrible. They had given her a pink bikini and she walked out of the back, where Tamaki was. He gave her a strange look and handed her a black jacket and she happily accepted it. He made some excuse about marriage or something, Hitomi couldn’t remember.