Chapter 15 - The Sun, The Sea and The Host Club! [Part 2]

Later in the day, they all trudged to the Ootori Family Villa where they would be staying the night, probably for Hitomi’s sake. She had packed a few things just in case something like tho would happen. She also packed Haruhi one of her older nightgowns. Hitomi was dressed in a dark beige nightgown with light beige frills on the end with blue and brown polka dots. Haruhi had a pink nightgown with small frills at the end with shoulder sleeves and a bow on the top. She looked rather cute in it.

        “TA DA! Here you go, don’t they look yummy?” Honey said with him and Mori holding three plates of freshly steamed crabs that Hitomi had made from the ones they found today. Honey had put on a small white hoodie and jeans and Mori put on a pink shirt with dark pants.

        “I apologize that their aren’t any maids around to help you cook, Hitomi.” Kyoya said as Hitomi finished cleaning up the kitchen. He wore a light brown shirt and jeans.

        “It’s no problem and I like doing stuff like this. Plus, I appreciate it that you let us stay here.” Hitomi smiled and put the towel on the counter and walked into the dining room. It had a large table with a white table cloth and green placemats. On the ground was a long red carpet and over their heads was a giant salmon colored chandelier, “I’ll go get Haruhi.” Hitomi said and rushed off into their room and grabbed her to come and eat.

        “It’s looking rather gloomy outside, huh?” Hitomi heard Honey say as Haruhi and her slowly walked back to the dining room. Please don’t rain, Hitomi begged.

        “It’s not only gloomy outside, it’s pretty gloomy in the dining room as well.” The twins wore different shirt, Kaoru wearing a orange vest with a black shirt with a collar and Hikaru wearing the same black shirt but with a light blue tank top. They also wore matching green pants, “Just take a look at senpai.”

        Tamaki was behind a pole, sulking as usual. He wore a loose white shirt over a red undershirt and some gray jeans., “Come on, quit moping, Boss. You shouldn’t have picked a fight with her in the first place.” Kaoru finished as Hitomi opened the door.

        “C’mon, you look cute.” Hitomi said to the awkward Haruhi and she looked in the room and gave a glare of annoyance.

        “Woah, Haruhi and Hitomi, where’d you get those dresses?” The twins asked as they got super close to them.

        “I made them.” Hitomi said with a smile on her face and Honey clapped.

        “You look so cute, Hito-chan!” Honey said and Hitomi ruffled his blond little head. As they sat down, Hitomi realized she was sitting next to Tamaki and she gave her notorious look of annoyance. The clock kept ticking as the room got very uncomfortable.

        “Well, this is uncomfortable.” Hikaru stated the obvious.

        “Yeah, kind of awkward.” Kaoru agreed.

        “Well, let’s dig in Hito-chan.” Honey said nervously, holding up his crab, “These are the crabs we caught. I bet they’re delicious.” Hitomi gave a raised eyebrow to Haruhi who gave a slight laugh and they both picked up and crab leg and snapped it. Loudly. Tamaki flinched as Hitomi held the meat up and took a bite. Then another.

        “Wow, these crabs taste incredible.” Haruhi said and they threw their empty leg shells onto Tamaki’s plate.

        “Don’t you think you’ve had enough?” Tamaki finally said, “Give it a rest.”

        “Excuse me, I thought you weren’t speaking to me.” Hitomi said with a triumphant smile on her face. Hitomi gave him a side glance and he slammed his hand on the table.