Chapter 17 - A Challenge From Lobelia Girls' Academy! [Part 2]

She knew this was her choice. Haruhi faced the Club and watched as Tamaki started yelling at them.

        “Why did you have to tell her the truth?! You just added fuel to the fire!” He said.

        “The facts are the facts.” Kyoya said.

        “Maybe we should have asked before selling Haru-chan’s pencil on the internet.” Honey looked at Haruhi was walking beside Tamaki.

        “She may be indifferent, but the reason she was so angry was because she cared.” Haruhi said and they all looked at her, “She cared about what you did and it hurt her to see you do what you did. Hitomi’s the closest friend I’ve ever had and I don’t want to lose her, so you have to make it up to her.”

        “But what if she’d be better off with the Zuka Club?” Tamaki asked and he made a good point which shocked everybody.

        “Hito-chan’s going to transfer away!” Honey cried.

        “What are we going to do?”

        “Hitomi’s so smart that she would pass the Lobelia’s test with flying colors!”

        “And Lobelia has the money to pay off her debt.”

        “Calm down, it’ll be alright! I have a secret plan!” Tamaki said and he got the wheels turning.

        The next day, Hitomi had found herself at a window and she looked out of it but when she turned, the Lobelia girls were there.

        “Hi, young maiden. We’ve come for your decision. Are you prepared to leave? Are you ready to go face to face with those Ouran Host Club idiots and set thing straight once and for all?” They volleyed between the three of them.

        “Set what straight?” Hitomi asked.

        “That you should come with us.” Benio grabbed Hitomi’s hand and dragged her along the halls, “And go to school with your own kind?” So women was a species, eh? Hitomi scoffed. When they opened the doors to the Host Club, it was dark and there was a pile of shapes in the middle of the room. Even the Zuka Club girls were surprised.

        “Ouran!” One sang.

        “Ouran!” Another just like it sang.

        “Ouran!” A deeper one sang.

        “Ouran!” A robotic voice sang.

        “Ouran!” A kiddish voice sang.

        “Ouran!” An idiot sang and the lights flashed on. The Host Club was dressed as girls…except for Mori, of course.

        “Welcomes you!” They sang together and Hitomi gave them a wide-eyed expression and Benio looked angry,

        “Oh Hitomi, welcome back.” Tamaki said in a red dress and he had blond extensions.

        “Look Hito-chan, I’m a princess now!” Honey was in a pink dress holding Usa-chan, “Aren’t I cute?”

        “What is the meaning of this?! Are you trying to make fun of womenkind?!” Benio said in a outrage.

        “What? Oh, that’s not it at all.” Tamaki said, “Everything’s going according to plan. Our strategy is guaranteed to make even a crying child smile.

        “My dears, you ladies have all lived sheltered lives at Lobelia so you might not know, that commoners are weak.” Hitomi raised a notorious eyebrow, “They have a weakness for free things. Haruhi, you may have been distracted by the Zuka Club, but if you chose us, you not only gain a Host Club full of brothers, but sisters as well!

        “With this, you can experience feminine bonding while staying in the Host Club!” He said, raising his arms in the air.

        “Do you idiots think you can win her over like this?! I’ve had enough of—!” Benio was interrupted by the loudest laugh imaginable. Hitomi held onto her stomach as she fell to the ground, laughing.

        “This is too much!” She squealed, “I don’t even get what you’re trying to do! I knew you were a bunch of goofballs, but jeez!” As she was wiping her tears of joy away, three faces stuck themselves in front of hers.

        “Call me big sister! Say it please!”

        “C’mon cut it out!” Hitomi laughed, “What were you thinking? What’s gotten into you?”

        “We did this because we don’t want you to leave the Host Club, Hitomi.” Hikaru said normally and Hitomi stopped laughing and smiled.

        “Well maiden, have you made a choice?” Benio asked as Hitomi stood up.

        “Yeah, I have,” she wiped off her skirt, “I’m sorry, but your club isn’t for me, but I do believe in your morals, but I have a plan here and I intend on fulfilling it. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to meet all of you, but I think I belong here for now.”

        “Hitomi!” Tamaki cried as Mori bashed his tambourine, “Hold on, if you knew you weren’t going to leave, why did you act so angry yesterday?!”

        “How would you feel if your stuff was being taken?! Haruhi really liked that pencil!” Haruhi gave a smile from the back. She was still dressed in her Ouran uniform, but Hitomi knew it was her idea.

        “I’m sorry, but I did offer you my pencil and you said you didn’t want it?!” He countered.

        “That’s right, and I still don’t want it.”

        “We’re not going to give up on you, maiden.” Benio said as Tamaki waved his pencil in front of her face, “I swear to you that someday we’ll come and rescue you from this place! And when we do, we’ll abolish the Ouran Host Club!” And they danced away.

        That’s when Renge appeared, “And so a new rival, the Zuka Club has appeared. From this point on, the story’s going to get even more exciting! What’s going to happen to our beloved Host Club boys and Hitomi next? Hang in there, Host Club! Don’t give up, boys!”

“It’s not your job to cook things up!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I'm so sorry that this is short! I feel like I'm depriving you of your imagination! I had no idea it was going to be that short! AHHH! it's only about two pages and OMG, I don't think I could apologize enough.

        Either way, I hope you like it :'( Even though it's really short! AHH! I'm so sorry :P I hope you do like it though. I just want you guys to be happy :D

        Don't forget to vote, comment and share, even though it's really short, I just want you guys to love it! ^.^

        Love always,

        Nicole-y (Fanfiction Version)