Chapter 6 - Beware the Physical Exam! [Part 2]

Hitomi finally caught up with Haruhi. She walked backward into the curtains to make sure no one saw her and something grabbed her from behind. She took the pervert’s arms and threw his body over her head.

        “Ow,” Tamaki said and she sighed.

        “Don’t sneak up on me like that.” Hitomi spotted Haruhi behind Tamaki and she stepped on him trying to get over to her.

        “Mr. Fujioka, it’s time for your chest measurements.” Hitomi’s face froze as she heard girls squeal over seeing Haruhi.

        “This is it. My moment has arrived. You just stay back here and wait, okay Haruhi?” Tamaki got up.

        “But what are you doing?” Hitomi asked and he put on finger on her lips. She gave a glare.

        “Don’t worry. I’ll protect you.” Hitomi raised and eyebrow and let Tamaki do whatever stupid thing was going on in his brain.

        “Mr. Fujioka, are you ready?” The nurse called again. Hitomi looked up and saw Tamaki with a brown wig on. She wanted to say something, but she let things take their course as he went out.

        “Yes,” he said in a high-pitched voice, “I’m Haruhi…Fujioka.” The area was silent.

        “Is that Tamaki?”

        “Is he cosplaying or something?”

        “Is this supposed to be funny?”

        Then something bursted into laughter. the twins, “Oh my God, I can’t believe he actually did it!” Hitomi and Haruhi were on the floor in dismay.

        “They recognized him! I told you they’d see through it.” Kaoru laughed.

        Tamaki threw the wig in a fit of rage and grabbed at Hikaru’s throat, “You jerks! I thought you said it would work!”

        “It’s payback from calling us the homosexual supporting cast.” Hikaru smiled.

        “I’m sorry,” Tamaki opened the curtain where Hitomi was rubbing Haruhi’s back, “the figured it out.” Hitomi turned and gave him a laser glare that made him scream in horror.

        Haruhi sighed and Hitomi looked at her, “I’m sorry about that. I shouldn’t have trusted him with that.” Someone out a hand on Haruhi’s shoulder.

        “Are you ready? I got a nurse and doctor all aware of your situation. Hitomi, you can come along as well.” Kyoya explained.

        “It turns out the doctor all here today are all on staff at one of Kyoya-senpai’s family’s hospitals.” Hikaru informed, now that they were fully dressed.

        “Would’ve been nice to know sooner.” Kaoru shrugged with Hikaru.

        “I had to get my revenge to. I just really don’t think I’m supporting case, homosexual or not.” Kyoya smiled and Hitomi took a step back and turned around.

        “Is something wrong?”

        “Look, Tamaki’s fading away.”

        “So cool.”

        “Hitomi’s…mad at me.” He whispered.

        As the boys were passing by, when Haruhi and Hitomi were gone, there was a girl crying with a nurse comforting her, “He was trying to make a pass at me.” She cried.