030. the holland family

Start from the beginning

Harrison joined them on their trip back to London, mainly because he hadn't seen his parents in awhile. But, he did not want to interfere with Tomigo more than he already did.

"To the flat!" Tom yelled and grabbed Indigo's hand, hurrying out of the airport.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

•••

11.2 million likes
@tomholland2013: Catch Marvel's sweethearts in Spiderman Homecoming July 7th
Tagged: @indigoblue

View 26,272 comments

@username: SO CUTE UGH

@username: I drew Tom Holland! Check out my page!

@indigoblue: I can't believe you remember Marvel's sweethearts OMG

@harryholland64: haha lame

@indigoblue: @harryholland64 you're lame

@samholland1999: ^ I suddenly stan Indigo

•••

"Oh my god, I might pee myself. Do I look okay? I don't wanna look slutty." Indigo rambled, which was a nervous habit of hers.

"Indie, you look great. More than great. You'll be fine." Tom reassured, then rang the doorbell.

Nikki, Tom's mom answered the door, and a smile was instantly beaming on her face. "Tom, I knew you said she was gorgeous, but I didn't know she looked like a supermodel!"

Indigo, in awe of the compliment, was welcomed by a warm, motherly embrace. She could definitely get used to this.

"Dom, come here!" Nikki yelled out. Dom, also known as Dominic, Tom's dad, walked up. "Woah, son! She's actually real!"

"Dad..."

"I'm just joking! Come in!"

Tom's childhood home was very welcoming for Indigo. It kinda felt like her childhood home in New York, except there's British people.

"Harry! She's the one that said you're lame! You're my icon!" Sam, one of Tom's younger brothers said.

"Finally someone said it." Dom laughed.

"Indie, you said Harry was lame?" Tom asked.

"He dissed Marvel's sweetheart-"

"Harry, you're dead!"

•••

After Tom almost wrestled the living shit of Harry, they actually had a lovely dinner. His parents got to know more about Indigo, and Sam continued to praise how awesome she was.

"So, when's the wedding?" Nikki asked, and Indigo choked on her drink.

Tom sighed. "Mum, it's only been a few months since we started dating. Relax."

"I'm not getting any younger, I need some grandchildren!" She said.

"Well," Indigo started. "I can't guarantee that now."

"Look at that, it's time to go!" Tom randomly announced, extending his hand to grab Indigo's.

"Oh, well it was nice meeting you!" Indigo called out as she was leaving.

"Bye, sweetie! Come visit soon!"

•••

Spidey Crew

Tommy Boy [Tom]
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Sunny Daya [Zendaya]
Jay 🐻 [Jacob]
Toe-knee [Tony]
Laur 💞 [Laura]
Haz [Harrison]

Indie 💙
Should Tom and I have kids
I'm thinking twin girls

Sunny Daya
Oh no
What ideas did they
plant into you

Haz
SHES BEEN BRAINWASHED

Tommy Boy
GUYS
WTF

Indie 💙
Tom I love your parents
Also Sam is my favorite
Holland bye

•••

Y'all that was lame LO SIENTO (I'm sorry)