Ten

All of you were lazily sitting in the livingroom. Some sprawled on the floor while others comfortably on the sofa. Jimin was flipping through the channels, which displayed commercial after commercial.

"I'm so bored!" Jimin groaned as he finally turned off the tv.

"How about we all go off somewhere for the day?" Jin asked scratching his chin. "How about-the amusement park!"

We all shook of our tiredness and nodded our heads. "Good. Go change, we're leaving in thirty minutes."

The rest of us didn't wait for further more instructions as we all ran up to our rooms.

~~~

After Jin paid for our tickets we entered the crowded park. Of course it would be this way, it's the weekend when noone goes to work or school. Soon Jin halted us.

"I don't want any of you getting lost so partner up and hold hands." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You have got to be kidding me. We're not little kids." He didn't hesitate to once again roll his eyes, folding his arms.

"Actually you are and you are my responsibility. I have to keep an eye on you at all times. Understood?" Yoongi sighed.

"Fine!" Jin smirked at the younger's defeat.

Everyone held hands at once not wanting to be involved in a verbal argument with the older. Hoseok wanted to hold your hand but Jungkook was faster and held your hand first.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and proceeded to hold Yoongi's hand. Jimin holding Taehyung's and Jin holding Namjoon's everyone set off.

You all stopped by extreme rides but you, Jimin and Yoongi were too short and in the end wandered off to play the carnival games.

There was a really big pink teddy bear that caught your eye and you wanted to win it badly. Jimin tried to win the game but failed so many times.

"Sorry Y/N." Jimin frowned looking towards his feet.

"It's okay, Jimin. I know you tried your hardest." I patted him on his back. The corner of Jimin's lips curled up before he ruffled your hair.

"Now let's go find the others." You nodded as you felt his hand encircle your own pulling you to the last place you saw the rest of the guys.

Jungkook frowned as he saw Jimin pull you away. He felt his heart shatter at the scene.

Angry he walked over to the stand where he saw the pink teddy bear you wanted. He wanted to win it for you to show you that he was better than Jimin.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" You found the guys but Jungkook was apparently missing. Without the other guys knowing you wandered off on your own and were currently shouting his name.

People gave you weird looks here and there but you didnt care. Jungkook was your number one priority. Giving up you crouched down and silently cried into your knees.

~~~

Jungkook smiled as he held the big teddy bear in his arms.

She'll love it.

He continued smiling to himself when he saw your figure crouched on the floor. All those angry thoughts he had earlier disappeared as he rushed over to you quickly and engulfed you in a tight hug.

"I thought that I'd never see you again." You spoke as you wiped your tears, Jungkook stroking your hair gently.

"I'm not going anywhere. You can't get rid of me that easily." He smiled to himself as he said those words.

"I got you that teddy bear." He spoke after a little while. You hugged it tightly.

"Thank you, Kookie." Jungkook smiked to himself.

"I love you." Jungkook murmed lowly, you not being able to hear as you were focused on the pink toy.