AMOURSHIPPING : A New Beginning

Start from the beginning

She was shaking on the ground, again. Her knee was bleeding, again. Sitting up against a tree... again.

He could not see her face. It was buried inside her small hands. Tears leaked from her fingers, and fell on her dress. The sun gave off a warm light in the Alola region. Illuminating the gold in her hair. No doubt he watched her longer than he should have. She didn't change much, yet she looked a whole new. Just like she promised last time when they departed.

More charming and womanly.

There was something heartbreaking whenever he saw her crying, in the camp at their younger age, in their Kalos journey together, and now. He wanted to make her pain go away.

"Hey" He approached her. "You alright?"

Her delicate face shot up at him when he approached her, looking surprised. Of course, she wouldn't recognize him as he was wearing a mask as a visor.

"Who are you?"

"I am Aaron, I was looking for my Pikachu when saw you"

She was looking at him now, did he look familiar?

"Looks like you have hurt your leg"

"Yes," She winched.

"Let me see it."

He knelt down in front of her and examined the injury. It wasn't deep.

"It's not a serious injury. Do you have your handkerchief?"

"WHAT!?" She looked up looking shocked.

"I mean do you have any piece of clothing"

She looked down, now hesitating.

"I have one. But that is too important for me, its memorial,"

"Hey," He turned to her warmly. Even though he was in visor, she could see warmness in his eyes.

"Nothing can be more important than you."

For a moment, she just kept looking at him... And then she gave him her handkerchief. He carefully tied it around her knee.

"It still hurts" she winched again.

He stood up and smiled as he offered his hand.

"Don't give up till it's over, okay"

.............................

Startled, Serena just looked at the stranger.

He looked too familiar. Just like him. Even his get-up was just like him, he was wearing the same hat. The only difference was his mask. But it could not hide his warm eyes... just like him.

Just now, a stranger boy had emerged from the bushes, and looked about her age. He introduced himself as Aaron.

Serena was hurt, to which he asked her to give her handkerchief. He tied it around Serena's leg. Serena still whined and she still couldn't stand up.

This was when he stood up and said,

"Don't give up till it's over, okay"

"It can't be" She finally whispered to herself.

Either way, he just took her hand and pulled her.

And then Serena fell into his chest! it really happened!

She could feel her face was burning... He was taller than her, and muscular... and her cheek was up against his chest. She could feel his heartbeat... it all sounded peaceful.

And Quiet.

"There you go. Come on; let's get you out of here"

He led her to the right path... It almost seemed perfect, Heavenly. Like the King leading the prettiest girl into the woods.

And that was thebeginning of Our brand new amour shipping.

How Was It Guys, Like, Share And Review. As I Said Before, I Won't Be Updating For A While As My Exam Is Near. If You Have Any Ideas For Upcoming Chapters, Share.