phichit.chu- I FOUND THIS WEBSITE WHICH TRACKS PLANES SO IM TRACKING YOURS RIGHT NOW AND IM GONNA CRY

v-nikiforov- PHICHIT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

phichit.chu- i also,,, may have hacked into yuuri's snapchat,, and turned his snapmaps on,, so you can see where he is

phichit.chu- i also managed to hide some condoms in his case (they're cherry flavoured;))

v-nikiforov- phichit chulanont i fucking love you

phichit.chu- told you i'm great at these things ;)

phichit.chu- YOURE AWAY TO TAKE OFF SO HAVE FUN WITH THE BOY, TAKE CARE OF HIM, SEND SELFIES FOR PROOF, DONT GET LOST ON THE WAY TO THE ONSEN

v-nikiforov - ILL TEXT U AS SOON AS I LAND. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP

phichit.chu- give him a hug from me :)

v-nikiforov- if i have time. i have many, many hugs to give him from me :)

-
yuuri's pov

in conclusion, today was exhausting.

my dad wanted to be there with my mom for one of her hardest days of chemo, so i was dragged out of bed to slump over the front desk all day.
i didn't mind too much. i waved customers off with their towels to an extravagant dip in the hot spring, frantically helped parents find a little girl who had absentmindedly wandered into the kitchen (she was close to falling in the oven. it was traumatic.), and sat hunched over the phone, the ticking of the clock repeating constantly like the constant repetition of every day life.

thinking of victor made it bearable, however. and yes, that's cheesy and cringy. do i look like i care? it's victor fucking nikiforov.

but he's more than just victor nikiforov, the world champion skater everyone loves. he's a person. he's genuine, he's real. he's loving. he's got a big ass heart. he's hot. he's got abs and cute hair.

yeah, i'll never not be cheesy and cringy when it comes to victor nikiforov.

the days in my life now revolved around a man i had not yet met. i thought about what it would be like to meet see him in real life; as a real person, not a picture on a screen. i wondered what it would be like to hug him, kiss him, bury my nose in his chest, hold hands with him, absentmindedly trace circles and lines on his soft, delicate skin.
i wondered how it would feel like to wake up to him, to make breakfast with him, to go out for dinner with him, to walk along the beach with him, to watch movies and cuddle up to him, and to simply just show him how much i truly love him.

my god, i feel like a teenager again.

i swung myself around on the spinning chair and looked at the clock, it's glowing numbers reading 11:27pm. maybe dad decided to stay in the hospital overnight.

this meant i had to close up the inn, so i got my balance, re-adjusting my posture from tiredness and began to walk to the front door to get the keys.
at that moment, something rustled from inside my pocket and saw a text from... well, you've already guessed, haven't you?

v-nikiforov- i'm away to do something fucking crazy. are you ready?

i stopped in my tracks, looking at my phone in confusion. something crazy? what, he's gonna tell me he's bought plane tickets to japan or something?

and he meant it.

i wasn't fucking ready.

i averted my eyes from my phone to the front door, and jolted back in shock, my freeze intendancies kicking in with the amount of surprise running through my veins.

in front of me,

my very fucking eyes,

my very fucking being,

my very fucking life and love and the boy who we share our hearts and souls with, was fucking standing in front of me.

his platinum hair was real, his crystal eyes were real and looked as shiny as newly cut glass. his button nose poked out of his face, directly above his plump, but firm lips. he was shorter than i pictured him to be, his shoulders broad and the perfect size for me to nestle my head into.

this man was beautiful in every way possible.

"v-vi-" i choked on my own throat, my voice hoarse and my hands trembling with anxious excitement edging me closer to him.

"you weren't answering your texts," the russian spoke and grinned, his accent ringing in my ears like the birds on a perfect, dazy morning, "i was beginning to think you were dead."

-
they finally met!! i feel like a proud momma

be ready for fluff. loads and loads of it. before things get wild. u ready?
I'm not

thank you for still commenting and voting and everything! i couldn't care how many reads i get to be honest, i write because it makes me happy in a way nothing else could match up to, but the fact i do have so many reads (almost 6k!!😭) is so incredible so thank you so so so much <3

i love u! have a good weekend!

c xxx

dorks//victuuri जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें