Chapter 41 - The punishment

Start from the beginning

Sebastian strokes my head while regaining his air.

Sebastian: Good girl. Now, stand up.

I stand up, and Sebastian starts to caress my buttocks feathery, making me have goosebumps because they're still sensible and with hematomas and bruises because of the belt beating from last night. He keeps caressing it for long minutes before putting his hands inside of my panties to make it slides down.

Sebastian: Bend forward the desk, and tilt you big delicious ass up.

I obey him. I bend forward, and I put my buttocks higher. Sebastian pulls my hair to keep me pinned on the desk while he begins to caress my rear feathery again. Then, he slaps hard one cheek after the other. I let out two wails in pain.

Sebastian: I know they're still painful.

And Sebastian continues caressing them feathery, making me have goosebumps. Then, again, he slaps harshly one cheek and the other. I let out two whimpers while my eyes are getting wet.

Sebastian: I can see that you're sitting with some hardship.

And Sebastian continues his slow sweet torture, caressing my behind softly and tenderly and slapping its cheeks without warning.

Sebastian: And it makes me completely horny.

Sebastian caresses my rear a little bit more and slaps, again, one cheek after the other with more strength than before, making me wailing in pain. I can feel warm tears rolling through my face.

Sebastian: Now, lay down in the middle of the bed, and wait for me there.

I know now that he's relaxed, he'll start with the punishment for my misbehavior and it makes a heat wave comes from my guts painfully. I bite my lower lip to repress a moan to come out.

I'm lying down in the middle of the bed when Sebastian comes with sisal ropes, and a sadistic nonchalant grin on his lips. Don't tell me...

"Yeah, girl! He's going to tie you up!"

I chill to the bones. My eyes are wide open what only arouses him in seeing his prey scared. One thing is me being at his mercy by my free-will and able to move, other is to be tied up and helpless against his debaucheries.

Sebastian towers over me, gets my fists, begins to wrap them together, puts them up my head, and ties on the bed. Then, he gets one leg and ties my ankle in one side and the other on the other side. I'm wholly opened and exposed.

Although I trust in Sebastian 100%, I can't help feeling uneasy and afraid, and it's making him even more excited. He gets a blindfold and covers my eyes while kissing me wildly.

Sebastian: Wait for me here while I take a shower.

"What?! Is he going to leave and let me tied up and blinded? Seriously?"

Khawla: Sebastian...!

Sebastian: Shush... Be quiet, or I will gag you too. But I like the sounds that come out from your sweet little mouth, druidess...

Khawla: Sebastian!

I shout his name, and he lets out a loud laughing having so much fun at the cost of my despair. I hear him turning on the faucet and the water coming, and touching his body while he sings happily in the shower.

Sebastian: Be my druidess... be my everything... be my druidess... be mi-i-i-i-i-i-ne! (1)

I want to cry the air out of my lungs! I can't believe he can be so sadistic like that!