Dancing In the Rain

Začať od začiatku

"And what do you want" I wonder.

"I want you" he says and I stop swaying. I try to read him but it was hard with the rain falling down around us. "I always wanted you. You're all I ever wanted. However you want to hear it... I'll say it. I've always wanted you.

I love you more than anything. I love that you can look at this weather and it makes you happy. Most people see this weather and use it as a excuse to feel bad. Then there's you who turned this bad weather into another one of my favorite moments. Because you make everything so special, you make the bad good and the ugly pretty. I've never met anyone like you in my life. And trust me, I know, I looked. I tried to find someone who smiles as bright as you do or laughs like you. I tried to find someone who is so smart that they can talk about anything and it be a wonderful conversation. I looked for someone who could just look at me without saying anything and it would bring me to my knees.

But there's only one you Allie. And you're the one that I want. The one I've always wanted" he admits.

"Then show me" I demand.

"I don't want to scare you off, I just got you back. I know you're healing and I want you to be in a good place with yourself. I don't want you to be with me just because I'm not Mathew. I want you to want me too" he insists.

"I want you Jonny. I need you.

What made being with him so hard is because I knew I should have been with you. It sucked because I knew that you were willing to love me and show me that in ways I've never imagined. You always listened to me when I went on a rant about colors or animals and you always laughed with me at my own jokes. I never felt love with him, but I feel it with you.

Then I lost you and it hurt. It killed me inside to know I left something amazing because I thought I was doing what's right.

I might be hurting Jonny, but you're my cure. I'm scared to be hurt but I'm more scared to let you get away again than for you to hurt me. You make loving you so easy, I don't have to force myself to do it and I don't have to say it for me to know.

But I'll say it anyway, I love you Jonathan Bryan Toews. I love that you will do anything for me. I love that when you found me you didn't let me get away again. I love that you stood up to Mathew to keep me safe even though he could have hurt you. I love that you took me here and you're helping me get better. I love you so much" I insist.

Without a second passing us he puts his lips on mine with a mighty force. My eyes slam shut as our wet lips move across one another like paint on a canvas. We paint a beautiful picture in the middle of the storm we found ourselves in, both literally and metaphorically. Because up until now we knew that we would end up together but nothing ever came of it. I was scared to open up and he was scared that he was going to hurt me. But now we know that him and I together like this was meant to be.

"We should probably go inside now" he whispers on my lips and I nod my head. I grab his hand and pull him inside before returning my lips to his. Missy runs in and I close the door behind us. As soon as I do he softly pushes me into the wall next to the door before lifting me off my feet a little as he puts his lips on mine again. I wrap my leg around him as he slips his hand to my lower back. I feel his hips grind against mine as he pins me against the wall.

"Can we do this in your room? Your dog is staring" I say as I see the dog trying to figure out what we were doing and why we didn't invite her to join us. 

"It would be my pleasure" he smirks.

He abruptly picks me up and wraps my legs around him. He takes us to his room before setting me down and closing the door behind him. He slowly turns to me and I bite my bottom lip as I walk backwards to the bed. My eyes look him over as the material of his clothes clung to his sculpted body. As soon as he gets close enough I tangle my fingers in his soaked shirt, I can feel the extra water drip in between my fingers as I pull him over to me.

"Are you sure this is what you want" he asks. I slowly pull his shirt off before running my hands down his abs. His wet hair hangs off his head as his deep eyes continue to look for some reassurance that this was okay.

"Absolutely" I admit and he chuckles, I feel his body vibrate under my hands as he laughs. He suddenly grabs my shirt before ripping it off too. I kick my pants to the side and he quickly follows. He softly pushes me into the bed before crawling on top of me. He smiles really big as he looks me over.

"I love you so much" he claims and I smile back.

"I love you too."