Chapter 83: Long awaited years (FINALE)

It was the following year, Jimin never ceased to move on from his lover. That night when Jungkook left, he took everything with him. His clothes, his phone, camera that was given to him as a gift, the evidence of him committing the crimes and his phone to destroy. All was left was Jungkook's sweater Jimin clung onto. Everyday he thought of Jungkook within that year of solitude. He never lost himself, he kept longing to become such a better person and fix his life throughout those months of emptiness. He spent each and every day of his life visiting the therapist to vent out issues he needed fixing on. Constantly contemplating life with his therapist and hoping to be cured from his mental illness he soon developed after Jungkook left him.

            After Jungkook left, the gang leader no longer had connections with Jimin at all and all he did was just wonder if Jimin was still alive. He would recall his king always claiming he would kill himself if Jungkook was to leave him. These thoughts alone slowly made Jungkook believe, what if Jimin really was gone? Jungkook couldn't tell at all... But he had hope and still believed that one day, they would meet. But it's been a year and Jungkook was still in Japan, hiding from the laws as he sat on a chair in a dark room.

           This base was an underground hideout just beyond any tunnels. Jungkook sat on a one-seat leather couch up against an office desk. It wasn't an office, just where the gang leader dwelled in the underground hideout. Jungkook carried such a blank face as he kept it tilted. His eyes showed no mercy and his heart was only sealed shut. He couldn't remember the last time he was so happy after his life with Jimin ended. At night, he would get dreams of Jimin being killed for the crimes Jungkook caused and this only left the boy to wish he still would have held contact with Jimin. Yet, he deleted it all and destroyed his phone after. Not wanting anyone to know that the gang leader and a Chief had something between them.

             Jungkook wore a black dress shirt, black slacks and tie, matching in with his black classic shoes. Normally he would dress in comfortable clothes, but today was his birthday and all he could give himself was hope for maybe next year, he'll see the one he's always been waiting for all his life. Jungkook held up a silver gun as he gazed into the reflection of the gun and had a flashback of when Jimin was almost close to killing him. It was so difficult to look back at Jimin and remember the sound of his voice. The gang leader tried so hard to remember it, but he kept letting it slip from his mind and by there, his tears would roll down his face but no emotion would follow after. He was as still as a statue like the prince that he was; waiting for his king.

             No one in the gang knew who Jungkook waited for. Or even knew if he was waiting for someone. Jungkook kept his eyes locked onto the SD card that carried only the pictures of him and Jimin before that was taken on the camera. The other flash drives and memory cards were burned along with his phone. He lost everything and hoped to soon reunite with Jimin. On the other hand, he only lingered indoors since he hated all things about going out now. He isolated himself within the whole year he spent heartbroken.

             As Jungkook sat in his chair while gazing at the gun, suddenly, Yoongi stepped in with the same woman from the electronic store back in busan. The two wore all black and lowered their masks to present a person they kidnapped all under the guidance of Kim Namjoon. The dispatcher that soon joined them in Japan to support them. Only then, Namjoon stepped in wearing a black and white suit with his dirty blond hair thrown back to show his forehead.

           "Happy birthday, Boss." Yoongi said with a chuckle as he dragged in a man with a wooven bag over his face and his hands tied. "Here's one of RM's client's late on payment." Yoongi claimed as Namjoon walked over to a couch and sat down once he placed a cherry lollipop into his mouth.