Chapter 80: Heartbreak

"W-We don't have forever now.. A-All because of my gang's actions..." Jungkook weeped as he continued to cover his sobbing face from the lover he couldn't have, but wanted.

             "Jungkook... Please... You're all I have..." Jimin replied while the younger turned his face away to gaze out the window. He just couldn't look Jungkook in the eye to say this. "J-Jungkook! My.. Prince...." Jimin continued, yet this only harmed him even more than before. "I... I love you... I'm willing to change for you! Please don't tell me this was all for me to learn to be lonely! N-No wonder Taehyung mentioned about letting go..." Jimin continued as he heard the younger let out an exhale. "Okay..." Jimin concluded as he placed on his seatbelt to start the car. He was silent now because he knew that silence was the loudest scream, yet it hurt not to say a thing. He didn't want to let his Jungkook go.

              To Jungkook, of course he was in pain deep down. His bright day turned dark when he learned that love for a criminal like him was never going to last as much as he hoped it would. Everyone was right about the relationship, Yoongi, RM; They've all seen this before and Jungkook couldn't help but to take their word for it. Along the silent ride, Jimin just couldn't bear to sit there and say nothing. He knew Jungkook had a responsibility and he knew he had to let the boy go... But it hurt him too much to even go through that himself. The biggest obstacle that meant he had to let go in order to move on.

            Everytime the car slowed down into a stop, Jungkook tried not to look at Jimin. Their mouths were glued shut and Jungkook just couldn't dare to have Jimin start crying and begging him to stay; because deep down, Jungkook knew well that the man was hiding so much tears. It wasn't until the car pulled up at Namjoon's huge house that left Jimin looking around and trying not to park in the wrong place. As Jimin drove in, the big house just didn't throw his mind off when he still thought about Jungkook leaving. This left the man to place on his dark shades over his eyes and keep his focus up ahead. Not even daring to look to the side where his true love remained. He knew they wouldn't be forever for too long, but he never thought Jungkook would ever leave him on such a bright and sunny day. The way he imagined it, was with rain and thunder; signifying that the world was against it, but the world welcomed it like this with the beautiful sky. Jimin just thought, maybe the world held it's tears in too?

              Driving passed the cupid sculptures and fountains of the front yard, Jungkook was well aware of how the Loan shark's house looked like. But of course, Jimin was surprised now since he has never thought RM himself was a rich yet, an evil loan shark beneath it all. Jungkook turned his head and heard the tires crush the rubble below them as Jimin still thought of Jungkook. How could he let him go now? This was one of the many questions that roamed in his mind.

       Once the car stopped, Jungkook finally looked at Jimin and held his tears. "Jimin..." Jungkook called out as Jimin looked away. "Jiminie come with me!" Jungkook begged as Jimin kept looking down and ignoring Jungkook. The man just wanted to lock the doors and keep the boy close and kiss him like they had a future together. Fighting against all odds, not a broken heart. "Jiminie...?" Whispered the boy as Jimin exhaled with a tear rolling down his cheek. "Come to me when you can..." Jungkook said as he almost reached his hand over to lock hands with the man, but he hesitated and pulled his hand back so he wouldn't lead Jimin on. Lead the boy back into his heart when he knew Jimin was trying his best to grow numb to the feeling.

              Jimin felt the sting in his heart like every crack was caused each second Jungkook grew silent. Jimin couldn't steer his love away from the man and he couldn't steer the boy's responsibility away from his gang. Thus, resulting in a future much distant from the Chief. Jimin wanted to end his life right there; he didn't want to wake up one day and know his lover is never coming back... That was something he couldn't think of; yet, he had to face it very soon.