Chapter 28: Bullets

When the sun rose, Jimin sat up to see another blanket over his body as Jungkook was sitting on the couch, fixing his tie along his collar. Jimin rubbed his eyes and sat up to gaze at the younger who pulled a smile after. "Ah, what time is it?" Jimin wondered while Jungkook showed the time flashing on a digital clock. "7:34 AM? Ah, we need to go to the station!" Jimin panicked as he stood up and realized he was wearing his red underwear again. "Did you put this on me?"

'Who else would?' Jungkook signed in return as Jimin chuckled and slowly fixed his eyes on Jungkook.

             "You washed up and changed without waking me up even once! You really don't want to go to work, don't you?" Jimin laughed and gathered the blankets and pillows. "Don't sign to me, saying that I looked charming. Thats too corny for you to add." Jimin laughed while walking to the stairs and looking back at Jungkook just sitting there with a smile on his face. "I'm surprised you can move! I thought I went too tough on you."

'Pain is still there.' Jungkook replied in his gesture as Jimin let out a chuckle.

           "I'm sorry, my silent prince~ I won't hurt you next time." Jimin insisted as he climbed the steps to the top of the stairs while still paying attention to Jungkook to see what he had to add onto it.

'Pain is good.' Jungkook signed and blushed after to cup his face when he realized Jimin paid close attention to what he just signed.

           "You're a little freaky I see. Ah, I'll go wash up. Wait for me." Laughed Jimin as he walked to his room to take a shower and place the covers into a dirty laundry basket. In the shower, Jimin reflected on such a night he shared with the young boy. He didn't feel stress weigh him down now and all he could think was just the way he had Jungkook huffing and wishing to call for the older.

         "Those soft cries..." Jimin whispered to himself while he brushed his wet hair back and thought of how good the feeling was. He felt the warmth of love last night and that was enough to make him smile once he looked back at such a beautiful moment like that. "I never thought I would be able to have him like this... But why does something seem so off?" Jimin questioned himself and only thought to brush it off. He believed Jungkook was right. There was nothing to worry about and they managed to sleep through that together.

          The older finally stepped out of his bathroom as he walked over to his bedroom to change into his formal uniform for work. The day seemed different to Jimin... The day seemed dull and all the man could feel was complete silence around him. The Chief just shoved the thoughts away and shrugged like it'll just be an off day. Unaware that big news awaited for him at work. Jimin walked over to his office and tried turning on his laptop but this confused him the most. "Ah, I could have sworn I spilled coffee on this before and this tactic helped.... Why does it seem like one of those cheap laptops now?" Jimin sighed while he still had yet to fix his tie along his collar.

              Jungkook then poked his head in and held Jimin's phone in his pocket, a white mug of hot coffee in one hand while the other, a plate of a grilled cheese sandwhich with ham in between the melted cheese and fried eggs on the side of the plate. The younger looked a little worried while he sprinted up to his lover and handed him his cup of coffee and plate of breakfast. "O-Oh thank you. Hey, are you okay?" Jimin worried, taking off the plate and cup of coffee from his lover's hands.

'You missed a call last night.' Jungkook signed and pulled out Jimin's phone from his black dress pants pocket. 'RM' The younger signed with the alphabet and this made Jimin place the food and coffee down so he could check his phone.

           "He... Only called once... What do you think it was about?"

'Maybe they found something? If it was an emergency, then they'll call multiple times.' Jungkook signed in a way to keep Jimin calm. However, it didn't stay like that for long.