Chapter 78: The love you deserve

Jimin sat in that office for two good hours without any charge as Jungkook was crouching by the door to wait for his lover. He could only imagine how many tears Jimin was shedding or how long it would take for him to confess his real issues to the therapist. Jungkook waited for a while as he finally stood up once more to stretch his legs. "I wonder what they could be talking about in there..." Jungkook thought as he stretched his arm and let out a sigh. "Maybe about the fact that he'll lose me..."

          Jungkook just knew it was that. He knew that Jimin was mostly going to mention losing the love of his life and how he should cope with it after. The younger only shook his head after a scoff and looked down, in Jungkook's mind, he didn't have to worry about any of that now since he didn't have to leave just yet. Jungkook didn't want to think about it as he planned out how he should spend his whole day with Park Jimin; now that the man finally stepped outside, Jungkook wanted to think on what should they do for the whole day ahead of themselves.

         Just after a few minutes Jungkook was lost in his happy thoughts, Jimin finally stepped out and looked at Jungkook with a smile other than a worried frown. Throughout the whole session, he had a long conversation with the therapist on how Jimin should focus on the love he had now instead of how he'll lose it soon. He only thought on giving Jungkook his love at the very end in order to make him stay... However, Jimin looked back at that thought and believed it wasn't fair to Jungkook. The young prince deserved all the love he could have, not only less of it.

          Jungkook was surprised Jimin stepped out with a different attitude as he hugged Jungkook close. Taehyung made Jimin think of life in Jungkook's shoes or even try to pretend he was being treated the way the Chief treated Jungkook. Limiting the love he gave the boy in order to have it all pour out before the younger leaves just to make him stay out of pity. "You literally stayed here for two hours?" Jimin chuckled as he cupped the younger's face.

'I had to and I wanted to.' The boy signed as the therapist walked forward and to the front desk to take out some pamphlets for Jimin so he could take and maybe consider coming back for more sessions. 'Are you feeling more at ease?' The boy signed as Jimin nodded his head while he continued to look at Jungkook.

          "I may not have changed completely, but I feel calm and less afraid of the things before." Jimin assured while the younger gave a cute smile as his white bunny teeth began to show into the smile; that's how Jimin knew, Jungkook was extremely happy.

         "Today's first day was a success! I would love it if you'd come back whenever you need to talk things out and need to have another guiding view." Taehyung added as Jimin nodded his head.

         "Thank you." Jimin told the man as Taehyung held out the pamphlet for his services while the young prince accepted it. "I'll be sure to come by tomorrow."

          "That's a smart choice. You need to be able to open up more and change for the better. I hope to see you two tomorrow!" Taehyung claimed before walking to his front desk and sorting out the pamphlets.

          "Let's get home now." Jimin told the boy as Jungkook shook his head and tugged Jimin's arm. Still maintaining a silent character while Jimin just couldn't help but to let out a chuckle.

'I'm hungry. Let's go out and eat or maybe go out with each other for the whole day. Now that we are here, don't you want to go out and do things we couldn't do before?' Jungkook signed so happily. Jimin could see the smiles Jungkook had on his face and knew he couldn't say no to that face.

            "Fine, let's go eat and maybe stop by the station. They must be worried sick about us." Jimin told the boy as he still held the boy in his arms so happily. He wanted to show Jungkook his love more often and only now, he felt like he could be able to do it. Not wanting to show it as a way to make Jungkook stay.