Chapter 44: What he thinks

Jungkook nodded his head to Jimin's request. He knew that maybe after, Jungkook would get out of the room to sleep on his own. As things in their relationship shifted into complicated, Jungkook actually had plans to leave the room after to sleep on his own, but with such a request, Jungkook couldn't dare to turn it away. Especially when he watched the one he loved just beg for him to stay in his arms.

            The boy leaned into the hug Jimin held him in as Jungkook let out an exhale from the feeling. "I'm sorry... I completely forgot we had work tomorrow.." Jimin stated as he let out a little chuckle while Jungkook was leaning in against his Chief's chest. "But don't worry... You can still go. People won't suspect us together, they'll just think you got injured."

'Not together?' The younger signed as he turned his gaze over to the older.

          "Not together... I'm sorry. It's not that I want to waste your time, but I'm very paranoid of many things... I think if we are together, we won't keep silent about it. Everywhere we go, we try to flirt and kiss. You'd walk by my side like we went public and many people could see it... If only I knew what they thought when they looked at us walk along each other's side."

'You need help.' Jungkook signed as Jimin looked at the boy before answering. Jungkook became well aware of what Jimin faced. That paranoia slowly started to rub off on Jungkook, however, the detective's sly attitude was able to shove it off before it took over him like Sehiro and Jimin. 'Who knows, one day you'll grow insane and start flipping out just like Sehiro. I can't let you do that, Jimin. You mean too much to me, so don't get crazy. I beg of you.' Jungkook continued to sign and look Jimin in the eyes. 'You need help to get over this paranoia. This isn't you at all.'

          "I can't help it, Jungkook... I worry too much. It's for the best. As soon as everything else clears up, I'll be able to come home to you and say when I'm ready to give this another shot. To me, it's like... Playing the piano. One simple mess up can ruin the whole song. You can go back and play it over again, but you'll never get to play it as good as you did on the first try." Jimin told Jungkook and chose to explain it after. "If I choose to love you now... There will be a mess up. We'll get caught, you'll get hurt and if we try it again through those wounds, we won't be as good as we were before. We'd have that continuous distorted note we hit just replay on and on in our heads..." Jimin explained as Jungkook looked up at the older. Understanding his every word.

'Then, what is this?' Jungkook wondered in sign language as he kept his stare at Jimin. Waiting for him to answer on what this really was.

            "I was just lost in the moment... But I couldn't stop. My love was there, but until I could feel like we're ready, this is just us... Messing around with the word of love...scrambling it around to see what it'll make." Spoke the older as Jungkook looked down and continued to place his head over Jimin's exposed chest. Jungkook knew he saw this coming. He knew that Jimin wouldn't want to be together even after sex. Jimin had to do it and Jungkook didn't see this as a surprise. From a guy with paranoia, Jungkook understood that this was going to come to him after. He just hoped Jimin would be set free from this fear he had gnawing it's way through him each time he thought of his relationship. Jimin was the reason why it got even more complicated.

             Jungkook laid there calmly as Jimin let out an exhale. "Your king... Is okay... Nothing wrong with being a little worried or overprotective..." Jimin continued to whisper until he kissed Jungkook on the forehead. He only kissed him on the lips during sex, but other than that... Every kiss was on the cheek and on the forehead. Jungkook tried not to put too much thought into it. He knew that very soon, he'd have the hand of his king with his. He just had to be patient now. Which was something time consuming as before. But, only the good things come to those who wait and Jungkook went by this. Knowing that their relationship would be much better once they try again.