Chapter 30: The sacrifices I make

Jimin watched a tear fall down Namjoon's face as he kept his stare at Jungkook. Telling the detective everything and what he thought. Yet, Jungkook listened to it and just stood there with a blank, scary expression on his face everytime Namjoon mentioned Sehiro Riyu. The Chief watched the two and felt that Namjoon was able to tell Jungkook anything since Namjoon was the only one that grew close to the silent prince when no one else did. He could understand how upset Jungkook must feel over this, yet, Jimin alone was in denial.

          "T-Think about it. W-What if he wants to hurt me to get to Jimin? I don't like this at all..." Namjoon added as he wiped the tears Jimin knew Namjoon would only shed when he's afraid. Just like those tears he shed before becoming Chief while Jimin was knocked into a coma.

'You make a good point there.' Jungkook signed and looked over at Jimin.

          "No, this can't be true. My officer would never do such a thing! Namjoon, I know it's tough for you now... But, you can't go around and accuse Sehiro if you can't find any evidence of him trying to take you down. I know this may seem like I'm against you... But, it can't be real without evidence." Jimin told Namjoon and Jungkook while the dispatcher gulped and wiped his tears.

         "You know the way he treated me... Now, I bet he's putting on a sob story to make it seem like he tried his best to protect me. The only one he wanted to protect was my hermit crab... He wants to steal him from me!" Namjoon complained as he held up his glassed hermit cage.

         "Namjoon, please don't assume this... I'll tell you what, I'll look into this, I'll talk to him and try to find something." Jimin continued while the younger scoffed and looked back at Namjoon to sign to him.

'I'm all in. I won't give up on this.' Jungkook signed as he looked at Jimin. 'You can't say he's wrong. It's a thought that could be true. You only know the outer shell of Officer Riyu... Not the inner.' Jungkook continued to gesture as Jimin blinked his eyes and looked down.

            "I-I... I know about Sehiro... We've been close since my first day there.." Jimin whispered and looked up at Jungkook.

'Apparently, not that close.' Jungkook shot back in sign language and this made Jimin think on this further.

          Suddenly, the door of the hospital room opened and then a doctor walked in with a white coat, black slacks and a blue pastel dress shirt under the white, doctors coat. Out appeared a tall man with broad shoulders. He was very attractive and every glance he gave was another smile just waiting to surface onto his face. His eyes gleamed with gold, his lips were full and red as for his black silk bangs like strong black ink was covering his forehead.

          "Hello, Doctor Kim Seokjin." Namjoon said and avoided looking at him while he stared at his hermit crab.

          "Mr. Kim, how are you feeling?" Asked Seokjin as he walked up to the small screen that monitored Namjoon's health. "Are you okay? You look upset... Is this a wrong time?"

           "I'm okay." Namjoon stated and looked up at the doctor with a smile like he was not upset about Officer Riyu. He did a good job in masking away that feeling to show such a stronger side in him for others to look at. "When can I go home?"

         "Well, let's see... You'll have to recover eventually. I'd say in about two weeks from now? Then you use that wheel chair for about four months or so. Whenever you're ready, I'll help you walk again. It's part of my role as doctor to help. Anyways..." Seokjin said and turned to face Jimin and Jungkook. "I am Namjoon's doctor, Doctor Kim Seokjin, but I choose to go by... Worldwide handsome." Joked Seokjin and made a cute smile towards Namjoon. "Wanna hear a joke?!"