Chapter 4: Complaints

By the next morning, Jungkook wasn't in Jimin's room. The man woke up as he checked his phone to see that the younger didn't send him any messages or knock on his door throughout the whole night. In Jimin's mind, he didn't know the younger watched him sleep last night. Jimin stood up from his bed and stretched as he looked around to see everything was in place. Last night, he slept without a shirt and just slept with loose yellow bottoms for the night.

            It was 7:00 AM and Jimin was finally up for his day. The older wasn't supposed to wake up and start getting ready until an hour later, but he woke up early so he could take Jungkook to his motel room and get ready for his day. The first night with his partner was calm... Or maybe way too calm. Jimin was always second guessing with the boy. Of course, the man never trusted anyone and towards Jungkook? He was just starting to know the boy before he could even trust him.

              Jimin started off with his daily stretches and short workout routine to start his day energized. After a night of strong rain and unusual occurrences, the bright sun welcomed the neighborhood to a new day. The older then walked over to the door and swiftly turned the knob to realize that it was open all along! "I-I never unlocked this door.." Jimin said to himself. Automatically, he knew it was Jungkook! Who else could it have been? Jimin pulled out his phone and contacted the younger since he of course, had doubts of going outside. Since he was a big target to almost anyone, how could he trust a stranger he barely bonded with overnight?

 Since he was a big target to almost anyone, how could he trust a stranger he barely bonded with overnight?

           Within seconds, Jungkook quickly responded to the Chief.

          Jimin then took a second to reply

          Jimin then took a second to reply. "He broke in to sleep next to me? How weird can this boy get?" Jimin thought as he could tell the boy was awaiting an answer. So, Jimin replied to Jungkook with a slight warning.