Chapter 25: Silent mewls~

Jimin pulled his lips away from Jungkook's as he gazed at the younger below him. Jimin locked his lovely focus down at Jungkook while the prince caressed his king's face softly and locked his eye contact with his. The fire burning far up ahead reflected on the gleam in Jungkook's eyes, causing Jimin to gaze at the boy. Breathless and speechless once he lightly caressed Jungkook's soft and pale face that looked slightly orange from the fire's light that bounced off the dark room.

          "He's beautiful." Jimin whispered in his head. The way Jungkook's eyes lit up and the way his smile faded into a different emotion he wasn't fully known of before. Jungkook was pure, gentle and precious deep down and Jimin was able to look through his disability to see the youth and glee blossom within him. The way he curled his lips while concentrated on his Chief was enough to make Jimin lean in for another kiss with his lover. "Jungkook... You're all I live for.." Jimin added while the boy held a smile after while he locked his hands at the back of his neck gently. "Jungkook..." Jimin called out once more. "I'm sorry for those things I said..."

          Jungkook assured Jimin it was okay since he assured him with a smile before kissing him again. It was like Jungkook wanted something more than this. He wanted things to experience. Once reuniting lips with Jimin after so long, he never wanted to break free from it. The silent prince kept his contact with Jimin locked. He dared to venture to his darkest desires and longed for one thing and one thing only. Just so the older can show he loved him. Jungkook knew he was ready, but Jimin? He wasn't sure he caught the gist.

           "What do you want?" Jimin laughed silently as Jungkook kept looking up at his lover. By now, Jimin could tell Jungkook's eyes gleamed with something else just wandering around in his mind like paper just flowing along the windy skies. "Is... That what you want?" Jimin asked Jungkook as the boy couldn't tell if Jimin understood what he really meant. "This...?" Jimin whispered and traced his hand up Jungkook's torso and softly caressed his neck. "Have you... ever done this before..?" Jimin asked in a whisper while he pressed his nose against Jungkook's.

           Jungkook couldn't focus and all he did was answer hesitantly. The boy shook his head and showed Jimin he has never crossed the line this far. 'No. I'm mute. I won't be that fun to use.' Jungkook signed and mouthed the words at the same time. However, Jimin only let out an exhale and tilted his head while he still hovered over the younger. Jimin took a moment and caressed the boy with the back of his hand.

          "You've never done this before... Why don't we..? I...don't care if you're mute..." Jimin continued to keep his voice reserved against the younger's ear while he caressed his lover's face on the ground. Showing that his silent voice didn't bother him at all.

            Jungkook blushed and nodded his head before having Jimin push his lips onto Jungkook's the rush was enough to make Jungkook close his eyes and feel Jimin. His breathing increased as soon as Jimin's hands wandered up and down along the younger's torso. "I love you, Jungkook...nothing will make me look at you any other way." Jimin whispered while his kisses trailed from Jungkook's soft cheek and down to the side of his neck while Jimin started to unbutton the younger's dress shirt along with the soft and gentle kisses he gave the boy's skin. He always wondered how good it would feel to be able to explore this side of desire he grew for the younger. He would do anything for his lover and being the boy's first was something Jimin didn't want to stand against.

             Jimin managed to unbutton the boy's dress shirt and glide his hands down Jungkook's torso and to his hips where the man's hands slowly rose up his pale body and to his face. Jungkook kept his eyes closed once Jimin slowly started to unbuckle the belt of his pants and just then, he managed to tug the younger's pants down. Jimin ran his hands along the base of the buldge before unbuttoning his own dress shirt. Jimin looked at the boy before standing up and walking off while Jungkook was left to sit up and sit there with just his underwear. Jungkook was confused and had no idea where his boyfriend went, but all he could do was wait for him now.