Chapter 13: More than enough

The mute boy waited by the door excitedly while Jimin finally reached the porch and looked at the cute boy welcome him with his childish gaze. "Ah, Jungkook calm down! You act like a child. Should I even give you alcohol or just give you apple juice?" Jimin teased while the younger calmed down to back up and allow the man to open the door. "You haven't had a drink in a while with a friend, haven't you?" Questioned Jimin while unlocking the door. As soon as he opened the door, he looked over his shoulder to lock eyes with Jungkook who was just blank faced now. "Yes or no?"

             Jungkook shook his head but then pointed at Jimin to smile and nod his head. To show that he was going to drink with a friend now. "I'm your friend. After a while, I thought you looked at me as the kind Boss." Jimin claimed and stepped in. Allowing the boy to walk into the beautiful house. "But if you see me as a friend. Then, I don't mind. I see you as a friend too. We just have to get to know each other." Jimin continued and locked the front door as he set his briefcase against the couch while the two took off their shoes at the entry. "What would you like first?" Jimin asked and set the bag of alcohol down on the coffee table, taking out the cans of beer and bottles of Soju too.

              Jungkook pointed to the small green bottle of Soju while Jimin nodded his head and took out the cap opener and opened the bottle of Soju for Jungkook. "How well can you handle alcohol?" Jimin wondered while Jungkook shook his hand gently to show he was somewhat in between. "Sounds good to me." Jimin said and handed the bottle over to the boy. "So, are you going to use your phone to communicate with me?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook nodded his head and placed his bottle down to plug in his phone to his charger against the outlet. The boy gave Jimin a thumbs up as he sat back down on the couch and held the phone in one hand while his other hand carried the bottle of Soju.

             "Alright. I'll just start with me and I'll ask you yes or no questions so you wouldn't have to focus on what to type. Jimin claimed before walking up to Jungkook and reaching for his phone before setting it onto the glass table by the couch. "You have to pay attention to me, leave the phone alone. I hate it when people won't listen." Jimin told the boy while Jungkook hitched his breath and backed up while Jimin watched the boy suddenly panic. "W-What was that for? You didn't think I was going to hurt you, right?" Jimin asked while Jungkook looked down and took a drink out of the Soju and avoided eye contact as he grew whipped.

               "Oh Jungkook, you are really something else!" Jimin laughed as he grabbed a can of beer and sat next to Jungkook. But not too close. "Anyways, let's start off with something simple..." Jimin stated as he drank a bit of the beer as he looked at Jungkook. "How many friends do you have?" Jimin asked as Jungkook smiled and held up two fingers. "Oh wait... Don't tell me it's me and RM."

             Jungkook nodded his head and kept his stare at Jimin. "I see. No friends back in Seoul?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook shook his head and pointed to his throat. It was just a way to show that he couldn't talk so of course he couldn't communicate. "Do you mind... Typing it out for me? Or wait for me to talk about myself first?" Jimin questioned as Jungkook pointed to Jimin and allowed Jimin to introduce things about himself.

            "Well, I am twenty-two years old, I graduated from college in law... I used to have a passion for dancing. But, my Father forced me to drop it so I could join him at the station and protect the town. I really didn't want to be a hero, but I had to. My younger brother became an officer that works in Seoul along with my father, and I was left to be placed as Chief. In my second investigation... I was knocked out cold and left in a coma for two days.. After I woke up, I didn't want to do this anymore but, my father told me I had to and I stuck with it. I was back up again the following week. You're here because I'd say I've always been perfect... But not really. I lost a case with a missing child. He died at the end and the family didn't trust me at all. Raised controversy against me and then my father sent you here. So little people trust me and think I'm just immature for a Chief. Playing detective like I know everything."