Chapter 40: Strike

The very next day, Jungkook sat down watching Jimin sleep in his own room, by now, Jungkook was just sitting on the chair and staring at Jimin with his clothes all set for the day ahead. He wore his black dress shirt with no tie along with his black slacks and classic dark black shoes. Jungkook watched Jimin sleep in silence as he held Jimin's car keys in his hand. The silent prince then placed his hand over his cheek and let out an exhale. Thinking back at the soft kisses he was given on his cheek and his forehead. 'I'll save your lips for later.' Jungkook signed to himself the words Jimin told him just yesterday that echoed on in his silent head.

           Jungkook blushed as he crawled onto the bed and over Jimin's body, feeling the heated temperature of the older's skin while he softly smiled and left a kiss on Jimin's cheek once more. The younger watched how the man groaned and buried his face within the pillow. "Mm... Jungkook.. Get off..." Jimin growled as Jungkook jolted his shoulders like he was laughing on the inside but only a slight chuckle came out. "Where are you going, Jungkook..?" Questioned the older while he turned around to face Jungkook over his body. He held his hands rolled into fists as his right fist went over his left wrist and tapped it over the left wrist gently. Signing 'Work.' To Jimin.

          "Work? Ah, Jungkook... No... Stay. I can't have you there in the office on your own while Sehiro waits for the perfect time to strike! I want you to stay and you're staying!" Jimin tried to raise his voice into making Jungkook stay, but Jungkook only kept his sweet smile on his face. Always making it difficult to make Jimin grow angry. "I mean it! You're staying!" Laughed the Chief as Jungkook moved in and kissed the older on the forehead.

'I'll save your lips for later.' The mute prince signed to Park Jimin before leading his kiss down to Jimin's cheek. Jungkook then stood up, getting off the one he admired and walking to the door before turning to the older and raising his hands to sign in return. 'I made you breakfast, heat it up if you get hungry. Bye.' The younger signed and finally left the room where Jimin was left to gaze at the door close shut.

            "Ugh that boy... I-I need to have someone watch over him... Or I can check through the surveillance cameras on my laptop! I haven't went on that in a while..." Jimin told himself and stood up on his own while he held the blanket wrapped around himself. Not even once Jungkook decided to sleep in the older's arms, even last night, he chose not to! This made the man let out a sigh as he made his way to his own office. Jimin held a good balance as the pain in his head from last night began to fade away slowly. This allowed Jimin to go on his phone and laptop now since he didn't have a major headache compared to yesterday.

            Jimin managed to walk into his office as he looked forward to see his laptop laying onto the desk. He hasn't even tried to turn it on after last time when he hurt Jungkook by shouting mean things to him. Just looking back at the time made Jimin feel a little ashamed of himself, but he was glad he made it up to the boy after and that's what left them off to making love by the fireplace for the first time. Jimin dropped onto his office chair and gazed at his laptop. Flipping it open and finally looking at the screen in silence. "Let's hope Jungkook did a good job trying to fix you.." Jimin whispered as he pressed the power button and suddenly turned on the laptop.

            Everything seemed to be in place. The laptop had a clear screen like it was new, the keyboard functioned and the mouse moved perfectly. It looked new now and Jimin was surprised Jungkook must've fixed the laptop up and set things in place. Yet, everything was fine until... Jimin lacked two programs he had personally installed into his laptop. Surveillance on the streets of the gang territory and surveillance on the station to watch over if he ever has to stay at home. In which, Jimin needed to watch over the police station now but he couldn't since he no longer had the programs on his laptop.