Chapter 66: Found

Jimin sobbed while gazing up at the one bullet he shot through the ceiling. One part of him cried over the fact that he almost killed the one he still loved, while the other side cried for the opportunity wasted on taking Jungkook's life. In Jimin's mind, it was better to kill him off now before Mr. Park finds out about something, links Jungkook to the crimes and has him hung for his death sentence. "T-The gun..." Jimin sobbed as he felt the younger hug him so tightly.

             "Y-you didn't mean it!" Jungkook continued as he let out an exhale through his tears. "J-Jiminie... You didn't mean to kill me... I'm still your prince." Jungkook continued as Jimin kept gazing up at the gunshot cavity along the ceiling. Jungkook then moved Jimin down on his legs as Jungkook sunk down as well to sit over Jimin's lap and pull him into a close hug to embrace him. Jimin battled through his dark thoughts of his phobia and all he could do was sit there and keep tearing up as he kept his stare over at the ceiling so motionless.

            "Jimin... Jiminie I love you..." Jungkook kept whispering to Jimin until he felt Jimin slowly raise his hand over the boys body. Gliding it upwards as he pulled Jungkook closer into the warm embrace. Finally, Jimin pried his gaze from the ceiling just to look at Jungkook. The one he loved under the painful things he did. "You're my everything... You're my king... I'm sorry I kept this from you... I'm such an idiot... An ugly prince deep down... I deserve death but I can't go until I'm honest with you..." Jungkook confessed while Jimin fixed his eyes on the younger's beautiful gaze he still loved under his crazy insanity.

             "Kill... I tried to kill you... J-Jungkook..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook rose his head up and met eyes with Jimin's as they gazed into each other's eyes with love just hidden deep down between them. Jungkook pressed his forehead against Jimin's as he let out a tear. "You can't be here... I tried to kill you..."

              "You didn't mean it. You.. You love me... You'll never hate me." Jungkook continued as Jimin's hand dropped onto the gun above the floor wanting to pick it up. Even if it had no bullets, Jimin felt the urge to pick it up. A side of him just pushed him to finish the job when Jungkook was still vulnerable. With a bullet or without. Once Jimin tried to pick the silver gun up silently, Jungkook swiftly pushed it away and grabbed Jimin's hands to intertwine out of worry and held it tightly so he could show Jimin that he was good. He didn't want to die and Jungkook just wanted Jimin to understand him now. "You... love me... You can't kill the one you love, Jimin. Please... I love you so much!" Jungkook continued and longed to kiss Jimin on the lips, but knew not to force it over Jimin.

            Jungkook's arms wrapped around Jimin's body as he looked down, still over Jimin's lap and hugging him tightly. "L-Let me explain myself... Let me tell you about myself... I'll be honest... Only for you." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked at Jungkook. Waiting to hear his story. "I never had such a good life; I never had anyone to love me like this. All I've done was sins, I... I'm in the gang... I killed people back in Seoul and when I got here... I did the same for the gang I was in. E-Everywhere I go.. They follow me."

             "Why do they follow you? Do you owe them something?" Jimin asked. Listening to Jungkook out of the love he had for the boy. Jungkook cupped Jimin's face and looked up at him as he teared up even more. Like he wanted to speak, but worried about the consequences of Jimin losing the love he had for Jungkook. "Tell me. I don't want you to lie to me anymore. You've done enough.. The least you could do is try to talk to me about it."

              "...I-I... I want to... But you'll hate me even more. Shouldn't you already hate me? I'm a gang member and I kill... You must want to hurt me and turn me in..." Jungkook whispered but Jimin only shook his head.

               "Just talk to me like I'm not a Chief. Talk to me like I'm your boyfriend; the one who loves you..." Jimin added and with that, Jungkook felt like he could talk. He avoided eye contact and looked down before confessing. Believing that the hole digs deeper and deeper with every life changing word he said.