“What’s that supposed to mean?” Claum demanded.

“There have been a lot of pics of Destiny and she doesn’t look very good.”

“That’s not your busine….”

“People are saying it looks like she got punched.”

“I’m really getting uncomfor….”

“Did you and Destiny fight Ashton?”

“No!” I cried.

“How dare you ask him that!” Calum cried.

“Well, it looks pretty fishy,” she replied, “Like maybe you abuse her or something.”

“What even?” I cried.

“Are you two back together?”

“No.”

“Are you mad at her for the breakup?”

“No.”

“Then why would you hit her?”

“I would never lay a hand on her or any other girl so I don’t know where you’re getting this information!”

“From the bruises all over her face.”

“This is ridiculous! Either you change the subject or we’re leaving!” Michael warned.

“Okay, okay, chill!” she cried, “Let’s get back to her boobs, they’re kind of tiny aren’t they?”

“Are you serious?” Luke asked.

“What is your problem?” Michael snapped.

“I just want to know why a girl with none existent boobs would send nudes.”

“I’m done.” I said, standing up.

“Did she leak her own nudes?”

“Stop talking.” Calum spat.

“Is it true she has depression?”

“We’re done here.” Luke said, rising to his feet.

“Why is everyone getting so mad?” she laughed, “I’m just doing your fans a favor, this is what they want to know.”

None of our fans want to know any of the shit you’re asking.” Michael snapped.

“Oh come on!” she laughed, hitting him, “Sit back down! Tell me, I did a little bit of research, is it true  that Destiny has a thing for older men, her Mom’s late boyfriend.”

“We’re done!” Michael snapped, ripping out his microphone and dropping it on the floor, “And we’re never coming back.”

Hurriedly, pulling off our microphones as well we followed after him, storming out of the room and straight into Jess.

“Woa, what are you guys doing, are you okay?” she asked.

“No,” I cried, “That chick was nuts!”

“The things she was asking were totally out of line.” Michael snapped.

“She kept asking if Ashton hit Des.” Luke mumbled, “Then she talked about…. Stuff I don’t even know how she found out about.”

“Oh my God I’m so sorry!” Jess cried, “You know what, let’s leave, I’ll come back and deal with her later. Let’s just get back to the hotel and I’ll get you guys some lunch and we’ll just take the rest of the afternoon off.”

“Thanks Jess.” I sighed.

“Don’t worry about it.” She replied, “She’s an idiot, I’ll get that footage burned, no one will even see it.”

~

 “Sit back down! Tell me, I did a little bit of research, is it true  that Destiny has a thing for older men, her Mom’s late boyfriend.”

“We’re done!”

“Fuck! Shit! Damn it! Turn it off, just turn it off!”

I quickly closed the interview while Jess paced around in front of us.

“I told her not to air it!” she cried, “Guys I am so sorry, I told her not to!”

“It’s fine,” Michael sighed, rubbing his temples, “It’s not your fault.”

“I’m gonna get sacked!” she cried, “My ass is going to be fried! Shit!”

“Jess, you’re not going to get fried, and even if they try to fire you, don’t worry, we like you, we’ll tell them we want you.” I replied.

“Thanks Ashton,” she sighed, “But it doesn’t work like that.”

“This is so bad.” Charlie mumbled, “God, Destiny are you okay.”

“Yeah,” Destiny said too quickly, rising to her feet, “I uh… I’m fine, I just…. I’m kind of tired, I’m going to run in early tonight.”

“Are you sure?” Luke asked.

“Yea, yeah!” she answered, “I’m just exhausted, and tomorrow’s a new day and stuff so I’m just gonna go to bed.”

I could tell she was about to cry but I didn’t say anything, knowing if I did, her wall would crumble.

“Goodnight.” I said softly.

“Goodnight,” she replied, giving me a watery smile and giving me a quick hug which took me by surprise.

“Night Des,” Calum sighed.

“Goodnight.” She mumbled, looking down at her hands for a minute before turning on her heel and shuffling out of the room slowing the door slowly behind her.

“She took that surprisingly well,” Michael muttered.

“Better than I would have taken it.” Charlie admitted, nodding.

“You know what, I think Destiny is right.” Jess sighed, “I think we should all go to bed, and just try to forget this stupid interview ever happened.

“I agree.” Luke replied, “Besides, I wand listen to my book.”

Agreeing everyone mumbled their goodnights and parted ways. Making my way to my own room, I made my way inside and not even  bothering with brushing my teeth, I flipped onto my bed. Not even dealing with getting undressed, I left on the shorts and t-shirt I was wearing before getting under the covers and letting myself drift off.

However my peaceful dream about jet skiing squirrels was short lived because the next thing I knew, I was startled awake by a loud thud.

Confused, I sat bolt upright and turned my light on, scanning the room for some kind of intruder however I was alone. Thinking maybe I had imagined, I lay back down to go back to sleep when I heard a distinct crash coming from Destiny’s room next door.

More than a little freaked out, I climbed out of bed and crossing over to the door that separated my doo from hers opened it slowly, however froze at the sight in front of me. There, in the center of the room , lay the dresser which had been toppled over and standing on top of it, a bed sheet which was attached to the ceiling, wrapped around her neck stood Destiny, facing away from me, oblivious to my presence.

“Destiny!” I shouted.

Startled, she whirled around, losing her footing in the process, and to my complete and utter horror, fell.