Biting my cheek I nodded.

“Do you know any other songs?” Calum asked.

“Of course!” she replied, “Don’t stop is good. But you aren’t supposed to be interviewing me, I should be interviewing you!”

“Yeah, you should be.” Michael said, “So why aren’t you?”

Trying hard to laugh I watched as Michael snorted.

“Where are your questions, can I see them?” Luke asked kindly.

“No,” she laughed, “I don’t have any, they’re all in my head.”

“Of course they are.” Calum laughed.

“What is so funny Calum?” she demanded, hitting him rather hard in the arm.

“Nothing, nothing.” He snickered, “Continue.”

Rolling her eyes she took a deep breath, “So you all have a lot of drama going on don’t you?”

“Not really.” I said slowly.

“Come on Asher!” she laughed, hitting me on the hand so hard it turned red, “Groupies, tit pics, suicide rumors, the baby! Tell us the deets!”

Squeezing my hands into fists so hard  my nails drew blood on my palm I forced a smile, “Excuse me?”

“Don’t play stupid!” she laughed, swatting me, “Let’s start with the groupies, do you even care about your fans?”

“What kind of question is that?” Michael demanded, “We owe everything to our fans, without them we would still be playing in a garage! They’re the ones that buy our music and come to our shoes, they support us and we love them for that.”

“Then why are you… you know, being mean to them then?”

“I’ve never been mean to a fan.” Luke cried.

“Yeah, what we do privately, is private.” Calum added, “Our fans respect that, at least the real ones do and that’s all the matters, it doesn’t matter if we’re single or dating or married with kids, they’re still going to be our fans and we’re still going to love them.”

“Speaking of kids.” She said slowly.

Feeling ill I looked down at my hands and watched as the others did the same.

“How did you handle a baby, I hate to say it but it’s probably for the best what happened?”

“Are you fucking kidding?” Calum demanded, “She was a sick baby how in the hell was her life being cut short for the best?”

“Oh my!” Sofia cried, “You feel very strongly about this.”

“Can you, uh, ask the next question.” I mumbled.

“Okay, okay.” She laughed, “Let’s talk about what everyone’s dying to know about! The tit pic who leaked it?”

“I have no idea,” I replied.

“I’m sorry but I don’t believe that,” she laughed, “You break up and then her nudes get leaked?”

“He’s telling the truth!” Michael snapped.

“No Destiny, is your sister right Michael?” she asked.

“Step sister.” He sighed.

“And you don’t care that she’s dating your band members?”

“I’d rather she date them then some ass hole.” He replied.

“Well I don’t know,” she said slowly.