Original ideas!

Heeeeeeyyyyyy! I'm back!...again. Just thought I'd give out some book secrets and what might have been if I decided to write the book according to my plan.

By the way, if you're a writer and have a plan, and then you actually stick to it, plot by plot, you're focus is mesmerising because I did NOT.

1# Dan was actually going to be gay.

I know.

2# Xavier was actually going to die when Zeke did.

Probably should of but come now, could Ashley really deal with yet another heartache?

3# Damon was going to be the traitor but I loved him too much!

#lovefordamon

4# Xavier's father was supposed to die.

Mr Ruddocks kinda grew on me.

5# There was a fourth member to the boys. His name was Sean and he was an ass. I did not like Sean.

6# Ashley actually made a go at it with Zack.

That was before she would've gotten with Xavier.

7# Robby was going to be an ass.

Yeaaaaaaaah, then I was like, no.

8# Xavier was first imagined to be Michael Trevino, but was changed right before publishing.

Just me that always thinks of him as a main character for everything?

9# Britt was actually going to work for Zeke.

Nah, she was too good?

10# I actually am not fond with the start of the book. Truth be told as the story progressed, so did my mood and mind. You can see it in the book. When I was going through a rough time so did Ashley.

So, I actually think that's it guys...

Thanks so much if you made it to the end! ❤️

My inbox is always open for questions, alternative endings and just open conversation for anyone!

Thanks again and byyyyye X