Chapter forty-five-/family notes in the morning/

Ashleys pov:

The brown dresser was still. Unphased to the ugly scene unfolding in front of it. My whole body felt like oil was dripping and sliding down my spine and legs. All i saw was darkness but what i heard and felt was different.

I heard zekes words and felt his hands. All over me. Surrounding me. He had total control over me like he did that night. I kept my eyes on the dresser. The dresser was my only distraction to keep my eyes away from the monster on top of me. Taking what he thought was his to take. My innocence.

"You little bitch! Is this what you want?" Those words rang through my head and stayed there. Like a broken record.

"Stop." I whispered. Not loud enough to hear.

"Stop." I said a little louder. Croakier.

"Stop, please." A sob broke through me. The dresser still wouldnt move.

"Just stop!" The dresser slammed down onto the ground and a bright light shone through my eyes.

I jumped up right and felt hands stroke my hair and arms. Zeke. I ripped them off me and tried to kick them.

"Get off me! I said stop! Just please s-st-op." Arms came around me and i cried into their chest. My shoulders shaking in the process.

"Ssh, please ash. Its me, your safe. I promise. Ssh." Xavier's voice flooded my ears and i cried harder. He lifted my weight so i was cradled in his lap.

I buried my face in his neck and he rested his chin on my head. I felt a kiss on the top of my head and sighed. I was still crying. Sobbing even. I thought about all the shit that happened in the last twenty four hours.

I woke up at zekes place. I woke on the floor more precisely. I got told id be sold again. I got my makeup done by robby- oh shit robby!

"Xavier?" I croaked.

"Yeah?" He ran a hand up and down my arm.

"There was a boy back in the rightons mansion." I whispered.

"What do you mean?" He asked gently.

"His name was robby. He was nice and right before i left he told me something." I pulled away to look at his face. His eyes were in a frown.

"What?"

"He told me he was my brother." His eyebrows shot up.

"But i thought your... brothers died?" He frowned deeper.

"They did. But right before they did, robby was always around them. When i didn't want to hurt anyone when they didn't pay for their drugs, robby would. He was never a dick to me. Maybe this was why. Maybe my other brothers knew." I thought about it.

"Right." He sighed and then looked deep in thought. "What do you want to do about it."

"Well i bet any money Zeke knows about our relation. He probably knows I'm not coming back as scheduled tonight so, i guess i want to go back for robby." I look in his eyes and immediately see panic shoot through them.

"You are never stepping foot in that mansion ever again Ashley. Do you understand?" He cupped my face. "Im not losing you. Not again, i cant."

"You wont. But we do need to figure it out." I rested my hand on his cheek. He leaned into it and sighed a long breath.

"I will. But your not part of the plan. Deal?" He looked at me with concern.

"Deal." If it meant getting my brother, I'd have to sit this one out. At least thats what I'm telling Xavier.