Chapter twenty-three-/X is x and 4 is 4./

Ashleys pov:

"So like, this girl came up to me, and was like, hey babe. And then i was like, hi, and then she was like, my names isobel, and then i was like, pretty, and then she was like, thanks, and i was like, so... and then she was lik-."

"Get on with the fucking story damon." Dan smacked damon on the head.

"Well i was. Just building up the tension in my story. Why you always dragging me down?" He whined.

"Jesus christ. Why am i friends with you?" Dan ran a hand over his face sighing. Tori grabbed his arm and smiled, sympathetically.

"Because if your not, I'll tell your mother. She loves me more than you so." Damon lifted his chin up higher." As i was saying, this chick came up to me and shit and then one thing led to another. We went to her place to later find out she has a 14 year old daughter."

I choke on my drink. Damon shrugs and bites his apple.

"Wait what? How old was this girl?" Xavier laughed.

"Forty something. Her kid was getting all attitude with me. Like bruh, if i wanted your thoughts i wouldve asked." He continued eating.

"Maybe she didnt like the fact a teenage boy was in her mothers bedroom." I stated.

"Meh, turns out shes also married. What a night." He gushed, smiling. I shook my head. Damon was a character.

We continued eating and laughing at the stories tori was telling.

"So, i noticed. Nobody here asked about the cut on your lip, ash." Damon asked. He was still eating.

"Uh, yeah. I left the cupboard door open and bam. Straight into it." I chuchled lightly.

Xaviers hand tightened around mine. I looked up and his jaw was clenched.

"Bu-"

"Leave it damon." Xavier said low.

"Fine, jeez." He put his hands up in a surrender motion. "Uh oh."

"What?" We all spoke in unison.

"Thats isobels daughter. The forty something year olds kid who gave me attitude." He whisper yelled. We looked over the hall to find a young girl glaring at our table.

Damon had a pouch of food full in the left side of his cheek and he was wide eyed. He began sliding under the table. He fell a couple times until he crawled under every table in the cafeteria and out the door.

I dont know the point, the girl watched his every move.

~~

"Okay class, look. My wife just filed for divorce. My kids hate me. My sixteen year old daughter wants to be a boy now and not to mention my son. He decided he wants to experiment. With cocaine. So, this lesson, i would really appreciate it, if you all have me a break."

Once my math teacher was finished, his face was red. Wow, what a day.

"Wait, so all this happended in one day, or..." Damon squinted and motioned with his hands.

"What." Mr pane snapped.

"Well, thats alot to happen in one day. I mean its... 11:00am. Me and my mother have had a two hour conversation about how she should not tell her doctor that she can see geese. If that can happen in the space of three hours, then really. What the fuck?"

The class erupted with whispers and giggles. I hid my laughter behind my hand. The boys were just shaking there heads.

"What an idiot." Megan whispered.