Chapter five-/Why do you do that?/

Ashleys pov:

A/: I'm @ the rank. Where r u?

T/: nearly there.

I was waiting at the skater rank near the park waiting with Tony's gear. He was ten minutes late. After I had left that awkward fucking house, I'd gone home to get his stuff.

Xavier kept ringing me, apparently Damon tracked my phone number and gave it to him. Therefore Damon and Dan had my number. Turns out Damon was pretty resourceful when it came to computerising.

I can't believe I told them I was sold. I've never told anyone that. I'm just so sick of people thinking they know me, they have no idea. Plus, John probably would've killed me for lying. Sounds extreme, I know, but breaking their trust was a big deal and you can't have loose ends.

"Hey, ash." Tony brought me out of my thoughts. I saw him with his hands stuffed in his pockets, striding towards me. His head was barely visible under his hoodie hood.

Tony wasnt the worst looking of addicts. He had dirty blonde hair, unshaven stubble and blue eyes. He was 25 and a junkie. He was shaking and reeked of beer as he got closer. Great.

I unzipped my pocket and brought out a pouch. He stared at it like I'd just presented him with gold. He went for it and I snatched it away. He frowned and had a frenzied look in his eyes. Like I'd just snatched away his salvation.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow. He straightened his lips.

"Look, ash, I don't have any money right now. Mikey's riding my ass up the wall for money I owed him. I promise I will pay you back, please, I need this!" He begged. Hes never owed me before.

Mikey was his landlord who wanted money tony didn't have every month. He was also his heroine dealer. Once you got in with Mikey you never got out. I knew better than to let him get out of it. I rarely have enough trust in anybody. I had a life that didn't come cheap. Bills, electrics, gas, food.

"Sorry, Tony, rules are rules. I can't be chasing people for money." I kinda felt bad, but it was the life. His face turned desperate.

"Come on, ash! Please!" I looked passed him to avoid eye contact. People crying in front of me made me uncomfortable. I hear him cuss under his breath and pulled his hair. He yelled and shuffled in his spot. Okay, this was awkward.

I went to leave when to hands roughly grabbed my arms and pinned me to a wall. Tonys eyes seemed wild and dark. Addicts. When they don't get their fix, they turn feral. They'll do anything for their daily fix.

"I'm not playing! I asked nicely, now I'm not! Give. Me. What. I. Want!" He spat at me and said each word through gritted teeth.

I bucked underneath him but his hold only tightened. I'm not weak! I thrust my head forward nutting him in the face. He let go off me and held his nose, which was now covered in blood.

I began to run, but he grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me down to the floor. He straddled my hips and punched me square in the face. I grunted at the impact, and then he drove his fist into my face again and again.

He pinned my arms up above me on the floor with one hand and let his other hand trail down my body. I took a sharp intake of breath. For fucks sake.

My hands started shaking and I snarled at him to get the fuck off of me but he didn't hear me. He was frenzied.

Suddenly the weight lifted from off of me.