Chapter twenty-five-/mens shampoo in her bathroom/

Ashleys pov:

I lay on my couch just watching tv. After my chat with Damon, i left and came home. I probably should of called Xavier incase he worries. Theirs only like two hours of school left so he should be home soon.

Wait, what?

Home.

Shit. Now that i think about it, xavier lives here. I mean, at first it was just a caution. But then we became a thing. Now he still hasnt left. Has he moved in? He doesnt sleep in the spare room anymore.

The other day i found three pairs of boxers in my underwear drawer. I mean, i put them on as shorts nut regardless, they were there. His Ts were in my wardrobe and if i wasn't wearing them theyd be in my washing basket or floor.

His shampoo and lynx shit were in my bathroom. Fuck! We even shared my bathroom. Oh god. I have to break up with him. Hes in far too much.

No.

I refuse to let my glitches get in the way of something positive. Plus, hes not gotten a hidden agenda. I know shit about him too. His mom, his dad and his gang life. When he told me he killed his mother, i was angry. I was angry at the fact someone so kind could think of themselves as cold.

Actually, he has killed before. I mean, if Damons killed a couple thugs, xavier has got to have killed someone on the job. I cant say anything. Ive killed.

It was just before i escaped. Whilst i planned my escape route out of zekes place, some guard caught me. He was about to tell zeke until i grabbed my pocket knife i stole. I slit his throat and took his gun. I had to kill a few strays with the gun on my way out.

Sure, it haunts me sometimes. But i know it may be selfish, but im safe now. Well, for now.

The door flung open and i jumped up. In the doorway a pissed looking xavier stood looking around the room. His eyes landed on me and my heart nesrly shattered.

His eyes were red and his blood vessels stood out a mile. His hair was a mess, clearly someone had ran hands through it profusely. His jaw were firm.

"Xavier, whats wrong?" I asked stepping closer.

"You ran off, crying. I couldnt find you." He bounded to me and wrapped me up in a hug. He bent his head down to the crook of my neck and stayed there. I wrapped on arm around his waist and one at the back of his head. Kinda hard considering he was alot taller than me.

"Im fine." I say.

"No. No your not. You were crying. You never cry." He shook his head and pulled back. He cupped my face in his hands and looked my face over." You want me to kill him?"

"Xavier dont be stupid." I slapped his hands.

"Um, im serious. Damons already making a plan." He didnt flinch. Was he for real?

"No. I dont want you to kill zach." I shook my head and make a face. Idiot.

"Fine." He huffed.

"What you can do though, is lay down and watch finding nemo with me." I smirk, tugging his hand.

"Watch what?" He choked on laughter.

"Nemo. Its my favourite movie." I shrug.

"Mmhmm. Nemo. Sure." He shook his head laughing and lay down behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and let me use his other as a pillow. I felt him kiss tue side of my head and let out a sigh. I smiled.

"Oh, ash?" He murmured.

"Yeah."

"My dads hosting this thing at our house this weekend. Tori and dan are going together and so are damon and megan-"

"Wait what. I thought she hated him." Im confused now.

"Ssh. Like i was saying, my dads party. Basically all the gang leaders he respects will be there. Its for this charity or something. Anyways, would you be my date?"

"Duh. Who else is gonna keep girls off you." I laugh. I was being serious though.

"Me. Nah, you know how i get when it comes to you." I snuggles deeper into my neck making me laugh.

"Yes, yes i do." I recollect all the times hes literally punched a guy many times before for me. "Wait, do i have to wear a dress?"

"Yes..." i says slowly. I sighed.

"Not going." I huff.

"Yes. Yes you are." He jumped on top off me and looked down, grinning.

"What?" Out faces were inches apart.

"Have i ever told you how beautiful you are?" He was still grinning.

"Yes. Have i ever told you compliments make me uncomfortable?" I mock.

"Yes. But i choose to ignore you anyway." He kisses the tip of my nose and jumps up.

"Who are you calling?" I ask.

"Tori and megan." He didnt look at me.

"Why?" I frowned.

"Because if i dont have supervised shopping buddies for you, youll go into hot topic and buy ripped jeans and another lesther jacket." He laughed.

"You forgot the doc martins..." i mutter.

"That too!" He hollered back as he walked up the stairs.

My phone rang and rang and i looked at the caller ID.

"So, i think youd look great in black lace."

"Hey damon."

"So get your ass up!" He yelled.

"I thought xav called tori and megs?" I huffed.

"He did. I came instead." He sounded like he shrugged.

"Fiiiine. Do you even know fashion?" I asked. It was silent and then the line went dead.

Did he just hang up on me? Oh well. Peace at last.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"DO I KNOW ANYTHING?! IM THE AMERICAN GOK VAN!"

--------------------------------------------------------

I sound like a right pain in the arse but if you havent checked out my new book, please do!

Hannah ❤️