Chapter fourteen-/Sunset skies and stories pt 2/

Xaviers PoV:

I did it. I told someone. Sure damon and dan knew, but this was different. She knew. Shes seen what i did to... whoever that guy was at the party, and now she knew about my mom.

I knew i was a monster, i was reminded everyday by the scars my stomach, neck and back. She didnt look scared, or disgusted. Instead she looked... safe. Now, i just hope she trusts me enough to share her demons with me.

I heard her sigh. Not an unhappy sigh though, a content sigh. I looked down at her. We were currently sitting with my arm propping me up, legs stretched out with one arm around her and her cuddling up to me.

This is where i want to be. Here, with her. Happy. Blissful.

Whilst i was looking down at her, i noticed a small scar on the back of her neck and it continued down her shirt. It was pink against her tan skin. Quite thick and i knew there was a story.

"What happened?" I repeated what she said to me, hoping it would ease something in her.

She sighed again and propped herself up. She looked at me square in the eyes and took a deep breath.

"I got that off of when... i... ran out on one of the guys zeke payed to... use me." There was alot of pauses and already i was angry. Raging. My jaw clenched, holding in the profanities.

"His name was bryan. I was 15 and i was supposed to go with him for three whole days. Since i was under 16 i was worth more money." She sniffed." I was in my room, cleaning myself up, getting ready. Nial, one of zekes men came and told me bryan was here. I went down got into the car and drove away. He took me into this... room. It had a bed, no windows and no other furniture. He told me that this is where id sleep. I freaked out i- i ran back to the door and out of it. I dont know how long i ran for, i just did. One of zekes men found me roaming the streets and took me back. He was furious. He grabbed his belt and just went bezzurk. After that i was sent to my room. Thats it."

She kept her head down and sniffed. She lifted her head up and stared at the sky. Tears were streaming down her face. My eyes had unshed tesrs in them and the lump in my throat was jumping to get out. I placed a hand behind her head and tugged her forward.

I rested her head to my chest and heard her cry. She was shaking and i felt a tear run down my face. How did she live through this? She was so strong.

"Where the hell were your parents?" My voice was raspy. She let out a bitter laugh.

"They didnt treat me any better. My mom would have a classroom in the basement. Four lessons a day. English, math, science and languages. She wanted me to be super smart. If i didnt study hard enough shed make me kneel on rice. It would dig into my skin and leave scars. My dad didnt really care, he was out every night, cheating. He had a huge debt to zeke. He came to house and threatened my dad and when he saw me, he bought me. Once i told zeke about my mom and dad he killed them in front of me and my brothers."

Her voice hitched at the mention of her... brothers.

"Brothers?" She heard the question in my voice.

"Yeah, Ed, Ricky and Michael. They were older, triplets. Mom didnt bother the abuse on them. They actually used to protect me from her. When i was sold, they asked to join the gang so they could protect me. The first time zeke hitched me out, they all beat up on the guy who was going to have me. Zeke got mad and they had to leave, or theyd die. They ran for a little over three weeks until zeke found them and they were killed."

Her voice was shaking again. Id gladly die if that meant protecting her. Thats what she was hiding. Good reason too. I'd protect her. I knew zeke would still be looking for her if she was sold out. Fuck! Sold out.

She was a fucking person. An amazing, beautiful and smart person. She began crying again and I actually cried with her. No sound came out of me just tears. Sobs kept breaking through her though.

"Hes still looking for me xavier." She looked at me through red eyes.

"Hes not going to hurt you, I'll make sure of it. So will damon and dan. Hey, even my dad and his boys. Plus, damon would go all ape-shit on everyone if you left." I chuckled at the image, he actually would.

She let out a shaky laugh. Like she was trying. So, ashleys parents were abusive, her brothers tried to protect her, her psrents sold her to more abuse and her brothers were killed. She even had to watch her parents die. Its a miracle shes still sane.

If i ever found zeke, which i will. I. Will. End. Him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Annnnnd there we have it!

Xaviers and ashleys past, revealed! Your welcome!

I know this chapter was smaller, but come on! Alot of shit hit the fan soooo... 🤗