Chapter twenty-one-/We have to go./

Xaviers PoV:

I pulled up at a cafe near the mall. I was pretty quiet cause of all the close by restaurants and fast food places. Ash just wanted this though. Whatever she wants i guess.

It looked kinda cute on the outside. It had the front all windows, the back all wooden and polished. The front of the cafe had the word 'cafe' written on it. Guess they wanted to make it obvious huh? It also had a huge wifi sign on it saying 'free'.

"Yes! Free wifi!" Ashley gasped. I laughed. She was so different now.

We walked into the doors and it looked more like a diner than a cafe. I looked at the menu. Everything was $1.50. Except the meals. Ashley went to grab a table and i went to order. She didnt tell me what she wanted so i just guessed.

"Uh, can i have two strawberry shakes and two burgers please?" I asked the lady behind the counter. She smiled and gave me a ticket. Number 4. Great.

I walked over to ashley. She looked up from her phone and smiled.

"How much?" She asked.

"$10 dollars." I said flatly.

She rummaged through her pocket and pulled out five, one dollar notes. She pushed them forward.

"What'd ya get?" She said still looking at me smiling.

"Uh, two strawb shakes and burgers. Whats that?" I say pointing to the notes.

"My split. Your not paying full, thats just rude." She says shrugging.

"No... im a guy. Im paying." I say shoving the money back to her.

"Sexist." She mutters and leaves the money there. I chuckle.

"What cha looking at?" I ask her, she was staring at her phone with a frown on her face.

"It seems, that our dear friends, Victoria and Daniel have finally made it official." She said in a posh tone.

"Dan and tori?" I frowned.

"No, Melanie and Joshua. Who else?" She scoffed. I laughed and she chuckled.

"Yeah, i noticed they were getting closer." I said. They were. Dan never stays long though.

"I heard dan talk to damon about a girl called nicki... who is she?" She asked. I sighed." Wait, if its a guy thing, you dont need to tell me."

She was holding her hands up.

"Nah, its just uh, nicki is... dans sister." I whispered the last part.

"I didnt know dan had a sister." She frowned.

"He did. Just... not anymore. She died a couple years back." I could tell my face held sadness.

"Oh, that sucks. Were you all close to her?" She asked, resting her hand on mine. I took it.

"Kinda, she was killed in one of my dads missions. Destroyed dan." I cleared my throat.

"Number four!" The lady called out. My eyes widened and i stood up.

I walked to the counter and waited till she brought the food to me. Once she did i muttered a quick thanks and walked over to our table. Ashleys eyes lit up when she saw the food.

"Oh my god! I am starving!" She growled. Jesus. I chuckled.

She attacked the food straight away and moaned when she took a bite. I laughed at her.

"Laugh all you want, that right there, is heaven on a plate." She said covering her mouth.

"Hey, what about me?" I ask, fake pouting.