Chapter twenty-nine-/Holy shit.../

Xaviers PoV:

"Soooo, ashley then? Had sex yet?" Damon asked.

"You asked me this a couple weeks ago and i said no, the answer srill stands." I say dryly.

"Fine, fine." He mutters. "Hey, whos ashley talking to?"

"Not sure." I look towards her and see a blonde. She looks a bit too skinny but i guess shes pretty. Suddenly ashley looks pissed. "Wuw."

"Dayum. Whatd the blond do?" Damon chuckles. I keep my eyes in a frown. Suddenly it all goes downhill from there.

Ashley nuts the girl in the face and damon spits his drink out. She jumps on top of her and starts throwing punches.

"Dude. Come on." Damon grabs my arm and we run to the girls.

I grab ashleys arms and pull her off of the blonde and damon follows.

"Damon! Go check on her, i got ashley for fucks sake!" I roll my eyes.

"Oh, right!" He turns and picks the girl up. Shes sobbing and i cant help but wonder why ash would lash out. "Hey you okay?"

"No!" She sobs. "She just attacked me!" She clings onto damon.

"What the fuck?! Dont lie you conniving bastard!" Ashley screams. I flinch at her tone. I knew ashley fought in her gang but id never actually seen it.

"Get her out of here." I mouth to damon and drag ashkey the other way.

Once we get outside she walks ahead of me and rests her hands on the banister. I stay behind her and wait for her to speak. We stand fhere for a few minutes before i cant take the tension anymore.

"Why?" I ask.

"I just snapped." She says curtly.

"Snapped? Ashley you nearly broke her face!" I snap.

"I know." Shes acting cold, somethings up.

"No. No you don't, now what the fuck happened?" I walk to her and touch her arm. She flinches and throws it back.

"I cant do it anymore." She looks me dead in the eye and their glistening.

"Do what?" My voice shakes.

"This. Us. Im ending it now."

Ashley's pov:

"I cant do it anymore." I feel my eyes stinging.

"Do what?" His voice sounds shaky.

"This. Us. Im ending it now." Im trying not to cry. I dont want to do this. Zeke can do what he wants to me, but my friends. My family. I couldnt take that.

"What, why?" He frowns and i think he wants to cry.

"Because, its just not working." I cant look at him.

"But, it was fine this morning, ash. What changed?" His voice sounds stronger.

"I dont know, just j- i just cant okay?" I snap.

"No." He says.

"No? What do you mean no?" I shake my head.

"I mean no." He takes a step forward and i step back.

"Well, i said yes." I say and walk away. I cant stand there in front of him. Whilst i walk i feel a tear slide down my face. I keep my head down and head to the door.

I run towards a car and tell the driver my address and let him drive. I wipe away the tears that are streaming down my face. My phone buzzes with an incoming call. I see the caller ID and answer.

"Ash? You okay? Where are you? Why is xavier looking pissed? Also why was he crying? Are you crying? Whats going on?!"

"Im fine dan, stop with the questions." I laugh.

"Liar. Your crying, why?" He demanded.

"I had a stupid fight with a girl." I lie. Well, not really lying.

"Yeah, i saw and heard. Doesnt explain why xaviers pissed with everyone. Also, hes either been smoking hella weed or hes been crying." He laughs.

"Yeah... we, uh. We broke up." I suddenly start crying again.

"You what? Really?" He sounded squeaky.

"Yeah." I manage to get out. "Look, uh, dan. Im going to h-ave to c-call you ba-ck." i manage to get out.

"Uh yeah sure. Call me back later okay? Love'y."

"You too, bye." I hang up and wipe my eyes and hold my face in my hands. The car pulls up at my house and i go to pay the driver.

"Love, its free. You look like youve had a rough night." He smiles sympathetically.

"Thanks." I sniff and walk out. I wave and enter my house. I sigh and have my back against the door. Suddenly, i burst out in tears and slide down the door. Dramatic.

Shit. What if xavier comes back here? I get my phone out and text dan.

Ash/: hey dan, can you please tell xavier to not come here tonight, i need space. X

I press send and wait. Almost immediately, a text pops up.

Dan/: sure. Tori and megan want the 'deets' whatever that means. Ill talk tomorrow yeah? X

Ash/: yeah, nite x

Dan/: nite x

I sigh and sit there. Ding!

Dam/: what the fuck...

Ash/: what?

Dam/: why wasnt i the first person you texted?

Ash/: oh sorry damon x

Dam/: nah its cool. So how are you? X

Ash/: im fine. X

Dam/: well thats bullshit. We're all coming over tomorrow to chill with you 😉 then my friend, we have to go to xaviers coz apparently hes still our boii. X

Ash/: i know. Thanks x

Dam/: your still my fav tho ❤️x

Ash/: okay damon, nite 😂❤️

Dam/: nites x

I smile and get up. I walk to the kitchen fridge and grab a beer. I pass the mirror and see my mascara has bled all the way down my face. I unzip my dress and step out of it.

Im legit walking around in a strapless corset and Brazilians. I unclip my hair and walk upstairs. I look and feel like shit. I chug down my beer and drop into the sheets of my bed. I stare at the door and feel sad again.

I turn over and am engulfed with his smell. His side of the bed. Fuck, he even had a side. He hates me. I know it. I cared so much. I did. I lov- wait... did i?

The L word terrified me. To be honest, i never thought id ever see the day i was semi free. Thinking of all the things xavier had done for me.

He was an obnoxious dick when we met. Then he went all protective. Possessive. Loving. Caring. And the most natural person. I opened up to him. He opened up to me. He knew the ugliest parts of me. He thought id hate him when he told me about his mother, yet i didnt.

Oh my god. Xavier ruddocks.

I loved him.