Chapter forty-/trust damon to ruin the moment/

Xaviers pov:

"... i heard i just dont know what it means." Damon. God i missed him.

"Well-" i cut dan off because they were annoying the fuck out of me. Twenty minutes they'd been arguing. Twenty minutes id waited to finally say, hey fuckers, im alive.

"God, will you both shut. The fuck. Up!" My throat burned and it came out as a croak. I opened my eyes into slits before they came into focus. The light was almost blinding. Any need? They stared at eachother open mouthed and then slowly looked at me. "Now where the fuck is Ashley?"

I asked the one question that bugged even my sleep. I even dreamed about it. Where was she? How was she?

"We-we havent f-found her yet, xav, how are you?" Dan asked, frowning. His look looked like shock, relief and regret all in one.

"Peachy." I plaster on a narcissistic grin. "Now, i want every record of zekes whereabouts. We know he lives in new york so check that. Damon, i want every record of any credit card withdrawals or any exchanges. Oh and while your at it, can a bitch please get me a sip of water, damn." I finish with a breather. Damon stares open mouthed. Its silent for a second until...

"Nurse!" I cringe at his screechy voice. Pretty sure his vocal chords were surgically tampered with while he was still a baby. Dude had a screechy ass voice.

"Damon where at home we dont have a fucking nurse. I swear to god..." dans holding it in. He's pinching the bridge of his nose and clenching his fists.

Damon was a genius. He could hack into any computer, any laptop, any camera. Even electric reliable cars. But the guy was also the most stupidest person I'd ever come across.

He once thought that Microsoft was also related to NASA. Why? I have no idea. He specialises in fucking computers!

"Well whoever the fuck has a medical degree come! Now!" Damon stands up and starts checking shit. Fiddling with things literally attached to me.

"Get the fuck off me man! I just woke up, i aint dying cause you messed my machine up!" I swatted his hands away. He just swatted me back.

"Sir, please dont press that button." The gang doctor steps in. He looks dead himself. Should i get up and let the guy lie down? His hair was white, his skin was grey and his eyes were of a soul piercing blue. He was also so fucking skinny and looked like he was about seventy.

"Why?" Damon asks, ready to rip my needle out. He was so fucking curious about every damn thing. Like a kid.

"Because if that needle gets ripped out, it could hit a main artery and your friend will bleed to death." He sees me and smiles. Eww.

"Oh." Damon slowly removes his hands and sits down.

"How are you feeling sir?"

"Uh, fine. I need out now. I need to find-"

"What you need sir, is rest."

"And what if he wants to find his missing girlfriend? Your not an expert?" Damon gets all attitude.

"A degree on my wall says otherwise." The doctor shrugs him off. Dan and i laugh at damons sulking form. "Look mr ruddocks, the bullet just missed you-"

"Just missed my heart. I know. I can feel it. I also feel fine so can i please just get out and find my missing girlfriend please!?" I snap.

"No."

"No. What do you mean no?! You can shove no up your ass. Now excuse me." I pull the needle out my arm and jump out of bed. I thought he said if damon pulled the needle out he'd hit a major artery? Comes to something when damon is right and your not.