Chapter forty-six-/robbys plan/

Xavier's pov:

She hasn't came out of the room for since she got here. Hell, shes barely left the bed. When she first got here, I'd ask her something, she'd reply or start a conversation. Now, all i get is silence or a sharp reply. Usually consists of one or two words. It was mean or anything it just bothered me.

I think i know whats going on. I'm headed to talk to Damon about it all. If anyone might know shit about her, it'll be him.

Walking to his door, i hear singing and a shower. So thats why everyone is in the lounge. Damons room is basically smack dab in the middle of the hall so he rarely gets privacy. You can even hear him sneeze.

I bang on the door as hard as i can thrice. The shower stops and so does the singing. I hear rustling and it sounded like something fell. Probably him.

A couple seconds later, the door opened. Damon stood with a towel and a brownie in his hand, chewing away.

"You had time to shut the shower off and get a brownie before rushing to the door?" I cock an eyebrow.

"What can i say? Foods more important than you." He shrugs and steps aside. "What do you want?"

"When did you become so rude?" I laugh.

"Since someone interrupted my shower." He glares and lays down on the bed.

"Hold that towel up dude." I look away. The towel was slowly sliding lower. I don't wanna see my brothers junk. Especially this early.

"This is my room."

"These are my eyes. They don't wanna see that." I mock him. He scoffs.

"What do you want Ruddocks?" He rolls his eyes.

"Its about Ashley." His head snaps up.

"Why? Is she okay?" He frowns.

"I don't know. She hasn't left the room since she got here. That was four days ago. She hardly eats, she sleeps a whole lot and she doesn't talk hardly. I haven't seen her laugh or smile." I sigh and sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Sounds like my mom before she went all loopy." Damon perked up beside me. "Not that i think Ashleys loopy. I think shes probably in shock and what you just described to me sounds like depression dude." He gives me a sympathetic look.

"Depression?" I frown. "Can you treat it?"

"Sure. But with pills. My mom hated them. She said she'd rather feel pain that nothing. She felt like a robot she said. Plus, she always slept. My opinion, give her time and someone to talk to. Don't let her fall xav. She needs help." He puts a hand down on my shoulder.

"Damon, i- I'm scared. I'm scared I'm gonna lose her." I whisper.

"Xav, you got all of us. So does she. She'll get through this." He smiles.

                                                    ~~

Robby's PoV:

Punch.

"Where is she!?" Zeke gripped the back of my hair roughly and spat in my face.

"I don't know and i sure as hell wouldn't tell you anyway." I smirk. I feel blood spill from my mouth. Another punch landed on my face. I grunted with the impact.

"She must have told you boy! Your her brother!" He slapped the back of my head.

"I know! I know shes my sister! You kept her from me, sold her. Do you have any fucking idea what it feels like? No! I love Ashley! A scumbag like you will never make me betray her. I don't know where she is. I don't even know if she knew she'd be leaving that night!" I spit the crimson blood from my mouth.