Chapter 29 -Future awaits

Kayden

It has been 6 wonderful months since Leah confessed to me and I still fall deeper in love with her every day, she is just too perfect for me and a wonderful mother to Makenzie.

I will no longer make the same mistake to take too long to finally make her my wife.

I have been extremely distant to her the last few days just because I do not want her to snoop and find out what I have planned, I just want everything to be perfect, I need it to be perfect.

Leah has been excited to go to the New Year's party for days, yes this is for my company but mostly for my special date to ask her for her hand and marriage.

Everything is set up and everyone knows exactly what to do and what goes where just like I requested, My girls are busy getting ready for the event of the year just like I am and I just can't wait, I am extremely bad at being nervous and let me tell you I am scared shitless.

I waited at the bottom of the stairs for a few minutes and the first one to join me was my beautiful baby girl in her puffy pink glitter dress with her hair tied up in a perfect ponytail and a pink bow positioned right in the center, I know I will have many years of fighting over her with her mother's perfect skin and beauty features.

"You look wonderful, just like daddy's little princess "I said and kissed her on her head.

Shortly after I looked up and saw Leah dressed in a red dress with a large slit showing off her leg and I almost feel like taking her to my room and locking her up for no one to see but me, she looks stunning and certainly blew my breath away when she stared in my eyes and walked straight to me.

"You look absolutely beautiful breathtaking Honey" I said to her

"Why thank you kind sir! You look dashing yourself "she said in an ascent that makes me smile.

The last few months has been perfect like I said before, she agreed to officially move in with me and I am so grateful to have both my girls by my side every single day, it feels like everything went straight back to the way it was and that will never change again.

Everything just seems to have fallen into place just the way it was always supposed to be and I know that this is where I belong, this is where my heart is and this is where I will be for the rest of my live.

We arrived at the party and everything looks well organized and everyone did well, everyone greeted us and Makenzie went off to play with Liam, I know that that two are going to give me a lot of trouble in the next few years.

We greeted a few workers and they all gave Leah compliments and I mostly do not like them coming from guys but I will not spoil her night tonight I have a mission.

"Ohhhh Girl!! Look at you, you look so sexy I almost kidnapped you myself! Okay I am sorry to soon? "Laura laughed and squashed Leah in a bear hug.

"Thank you Lovey you look dazzling yourself! And Liam he looks so cute in that suit, you know that they are going to give us a few grey hair "Leah said to Laura.

"Ladies as much as I want to stay and chit chat, I need to for full my promise and give this wonderful lady a dance "I said and placed my hands on Leah's back.

We walked to the middle of the dance floor and I turned her to face me, soft slow music played in the back ground and it felt like everything around us disappeared and it is just me and her.

"Did I mention today how beautiful you look in that dress? "I asked her

"Yes Kayden you did and thank you "she said and smiled.

"How did I get so lucky? I mean I always wished to have a second change with this and I just can't seem to believe that someone like you shoes to give a jerk like me one more try."

"I love you Kayden and I know that everyone has a dark side I just chose to brighten ours and I know that we can get through anything as a team and I chose to be with you" she said

"Just as thought you couldn't get any better you say something like that, I love you so much and that is why I chose to show you a special location in this building, follow me said to her and I can feel my nerves building up.

"Where are we going Kayden? "She asked

"Trust me okay "I simply replied.

I took her to the roof top of the building and she stared at the sight setup just for her everywhere and there are candles placed and soft music playing.

The beautiful nightlight shining down on us just made the timing feel better, I know I have to do this now before I chicken out so that I just what I want to do.

"Leah I need to tell you something and this time I need you to listen to me, we have been through the worst times and you know that I am so sorry for all of the time that I was wrong and I promise I will do everything in my power to make it up to you, so I have been thinking for the last few months of how to ask this question and every time I get stuck and I don't know where to go, but today I chose to ask you the most important question of my entire life, Leah you and the small princess running around downstairs are the most important thing in my life and you are everything I want and need in a woman and the greatest mother that I know!, when I lost you it felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest and I can't let that happen again I love you more than this world and back.

Leah, will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife? "I asked her and can see the tears running down her cheeks and that make me nervous, I don't know if it is happy tear or sad I just need to know her answer.

Everything went silent and I am too scared to ask her once again I don't know what to do in this moment and it feels like I can't breathe.

She finally responded to my question and I rather wish I never heard it.

"I am so s-sorry Kayden but I c-can't give you the a-answer that you hoped for" she cried the response to me. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DUN.......DUN.......DUN.....

Almost the end you guys just one more or maybe two......who knows maybe I'll surprise you.

Please give me a star if you are enjoying my book that will defiantly make my day!!!

Much love

Monica