Chapter 18 - Kayden's point of view / Searching

Kayden

After I spoke to Mackenzie my heart broke in a million pieces I know she is right I needed to protect her Mom that is after all the promise I made to Mackenzie when she was younger.

I need to find her and I just know exactly what to do. Marc is one of my contacts that know to track people and find them and he will be the best lead to Leah, I am extremely thankful that Elijah will be helping me in this even though I don't need any help I am glad that I have someone who is watching my back.

We are currently at my penthouse in my office waiting for Marc to trace something anything to give us a clue as to what location she is.

"Marc man you have been typing bunch of button for the last hour I need something to work with, I am counting on you to help us! "I said hoping for the best.

"It takes time boss man 'he simply said and returned to whatever he was busy with.

"I think we just need to be patient and let the man do his thing he will get something soon I can anticipate it "Elijah said and I just looked at him.

We were all just waiting on Marc when my phone unexpectedly alerted me that I got a message, I took my phone out and saw it is a live stream video form an unknown number and I looked over at Marc, he connected my phone to his laptop screen to have a clear view and to track if needed.

He nodded his head and gave me a go ahead to accept the stream, so I did and saw three people right in front of the camera they had masks on but I defiantly notice the tattoo on the one guy he looks extremely familiar and I will make sure I find out who it is, the other two was a lady with blond hair and the leader looks very small.

The leader began as he looked in the camera. "Good afternoon well known Mr. Lockwood well I don't think this will be a good afternoon for you back defiantly for us if this go as planned." He sound too familiar, everything was dark and I can see they are blocking something.

Marc I need you to start track while we are still steaming, you will be able to pick up a better signal "I simply said to Marc.

"On it boss "he responded typing away.

"Behind us you will see he one and only Miss not so Lockwood, please show the man his wonder lady "he said and walked straight to her and my heart got ripped out when I saw her.

She was lying on the floor blood all over her and I can see she is extremely weak and I wanted to do nothing more than kill whoever is responsible for hurting her this way! Her clothes are ripped open and her legs are full of cuts, seeing her like this made my insides boil and I will hurt them in all the possible ways.

I couldn't control my anger and threw the first thing that I got my hands on with was my cell phone to the wall and the bits and pieces scattered all over.

"Relax man! I need you to relax I know it will be difficult but I need you to calm down and look at anything you can recognize so that we can go fuck them up and get her back. "Elijah said and placed his hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

I simply nodded and looked straight to the screen, while the leader continued with his speech. "Hi Leah it's wonderful to see you're beautiful face again! Now back to business as you can see we had a little fun with your beauty and got carried away but not to stress she is still breathing as you can see, now let's go to the rules...

1. You will not involve any of the legal forces

2. You will be giving me 100 000 000 million dollars in separated suitcases.

3. I will be the only one contacting you with the place and time and you will be there in time

4. If you break any of my rules I will make sure she pays and believe me when I say you will regret it!

That will be all for now! Until any other information is gives goodbye.

Sorry I am being rude my apologies "he simply said and I wondered what he meant, please just be okay Leah I am going to find you I am on my way and I just hope she forgives me because once again everything that she just went through is all my fault and if I went for me she would still be perfectly save.

"Leah honey save goodnight to Kayden! "He told her and she just looked away with tears streaming down her eyes, I need to get to her now!

"Marc you better have something man I need to go now! "I said to Marc

"I said say goodnight to Kayden! 'He screamed at her and slapped her and that was just enough I will rip his fucking heart out! She covered her face but I can see the blood already flowing down her lip.

The screen went blank and I was seriously angry at myself for letting this happen and at the mother fuckers who is busy hurting my lady. "Elijah we need to go and I think we have to take protection to defend ourselves, I saw a gun in the back on that table. "I said to Elijah and walked to my book cabinet that has a hidden gun department and I pressed the bottom to reveal the selection of guns I have.

Elijah's face lit up like a child on Christmas and he started at me looking for permission to take one and I just handed it to him.

"I know the reason for all of this is fucked up but I am going to enjoy shooting the shutout of these guys. "Elijah said.

And I just nodded in my own world I just keep on thinking about what they have done to her and it's all my fault.

We got all the details from Marc and I am so glad that we found the place they are keeping her and to my advantage it is not far, the sooner I get to her the better.

"We will walk in fuck things up and walk out! Like true badass heroes! "Elijah said