Chapter 13 - Unknown point of view

Unknown point of view

"Well well look who the cat dragged in" I said to him

"You called and I came, so what is it you wanted to speak about it better be quick I need to be somewhere" he said and sounded in a hurry.

"I need to know if you planned everything or do I need to everything myself? He got her drunk and now it is up to you to get her out! And then you can leave everything up to me "I said

"I got everything sorted meet me at the lake house in 3 hours "he said and walked off

This needs to work it just has to I can keep pretending and I just want to be left all alone with him to myself. She does not deserve to be with such a powerful man! I do I worked hard but did he ever notice me No! And it's going to change from today.

Seeing him go back to her every time its torture I want him to need me like he needs her yes I didn't give him a child but can and I will he will love me and I will do anything so that he does, the only thing I need to do now is get rid of her and I will gladly do so!

What does she have that I don't? That's a question I keep on asking myself. I saw him first, I knew him for much longer but still she was the mysterious girl that he noticed and ignored me who was right by his side every play of game every fight I don't even think he knows that I have seen all of his underground fights and I am sure that she doesn't even know he fights and it's all because of her. There are not enough words to describe the hate I feel towards her and I am going to make sure see feels everything but for now the wait will be terrible and I need the 3 hours to go by as quick as possible.

.......................................................

As wished everything went by with a quick blur, I am currently on my way to the lake house and I can wait to see her all so fragile body that will just make my day and I have all of my toys packed and ready to play!

I pulled up at the lake house and I didn't know I can walk that fast to get in the cabin, when I entered the room saw her and let me tell you I love the feeling of seeing her lye there all broken and hurt it makes my adrenaline pump even faster.

"How long has she been out? "I turned and asked

"About a half an hour tops "he said and looked at her

'Then it is time to wake sleeping not so beauty up "I said with an evil grin on my face and when straight to her I bended down and took a handful of her hair and knocked her head right on the wooden floor.

"Wakey wakey honey it's time to play "I sang in her ears and she begun to stir awake as she opened her eyes I gave her my perfect smile.

"Hi honey I hope you slept well? " I asked not that I care but I love the look on her face.

"What are you doing? What's going on and where am I? "She asked and moved against the wall, as if that will save her.

"All the wrong questions honey the one question you should ask is why now that will be an interesting question "I stated

"Let me beat you to it and explain exactly why honey.... It all started a long time ago High school to be exact... you were always the mysterious girl and everyone craved your attention and the one person I need to notice me noticed you first and I knew if I perhaps be closer to you he will see that I am better but he did not and that made me insane everything went by so quick and suddenly you guys were dating and then you were pregnant that was supposed to be me! how dare you! Now I will make you pay for all my heartbreak you will feel everything I did and you will see how it feels to not be notice and then I will finally have him all to my fucking self and you won't come in my way ever again I will make sure of that! As for them they actually want something to so I decided to form my little own team to ruin everything for o so perfect little you. "I explained to her and I can see all the tears running down her cheek and i loved every minute.

"Please don't do this we can talk about this you do not need to be like this please let me go I won't say anything "she begged

"Please please.... Just shut up or else ill shut you up myself you sound like a dog begging "I mocked her and she is starting to piss me of.

"Get me a chair and rope, do I really have to tell you what to do? For fuck sake!" he did as he was told and placed her on the chair and made sure she was secured before stepping out of my way.

I placed all of my tools on the counter and taped her mouth before she will give me an headache that I don't need, now let's see what will I be using first... though decisions though decisions well I will just start from the one side and work my way.

I took a spall scalpel and went straight to her and I like the scared look on her face, "well now I need to start ad ruin everything he liked about you" I stated and went straight to her legs not to get to serious right away

"Please don't please we are not together I need to be there for Mackenzie please. "She cried

"stop begging me I am going to make it just worse and you don't have to stress I will be a perfect Stepmom, now if you scream I will cut deeper got it "I said proudly and start making long incisions on her thighs straight down and the blood instantly dropped on the floor.

An hour went by of just pure little torture and she passed out well to me it's a job well done! I needed to get cleaned up and start to head back an act like a little sad friend and possibly get to search for her with Kayden that will make my day extra special.

"I am heading out I need you to look after her and I will be back in the morning, please make sure she does not get away and don't get to soft on her or it will be you right next to her! Hope I make myself clear?" I said to him and gathered all my stuff and headed out.

"Crystal "he said with a nod and I just left

..............................................................

DUN DUN DUN ........ Who do you think it is?

Hope you enjoyed my chapter.

Please give me a star if you did :) 

https://www.paypal.me/Monicanaude

Love all your support<3

xoxo