Chapter 15 -K.P.V Club night

Kayden

After work I just stayed in my penthouse and relived her exact words over and over again with my little friend Mr. Bourbon bottle and I can still hear her shout.

"Kayden I need you to stop now I can't take this anymore it hurt too much! Please leave. Just go."

I can't take it anymore and threw the bottle right against the wall and raised my hands to my head I need to get my head cleared or else I will do something ill regret and just as I was about to leave my brother walked into the room. "Kayden my man you look like shit now let's get you dressed and out of this house to get your mind off things I know that's bothering you "he stated and I just agreed because what do I have to lose maybe I can get my head cleared.

We drove to the club and when we get to the doors he greeted Mike the bouncer and we entered and I can feel the heat and smell the sweat coming from the club with a lot of people dancing around and felt an arm go around my bicep and saw a blond bombshell next to me." hello baby I am glad to see you here tonight what about a drink? "She asked and I can see how she is trying for me to notice her breast I mean they can't be unseen with that dress they are practically bouncing out for fuck sake.

I just smiled and got out of her grip I don't need a slut tonight I just want my Leah. Ugh fuck I just can't let her off my mind! I just need a drink yes that's right drink my sorrow away.

We got to the VIP section and ordered a drink from another lady who is trying too hard if you ask me and once she got the picture that I am not interested she left and so did Jaden I do not know where he is off to but he left and I scanned the dance floor until my eyes landed on her...

What the hell is she doing here and wearing that for everyone to see and I am instantly pissed off because of all the men looking at her! She is mine!

I saw her wiggling her way through the dance floor and I followed her to get some answers that I think I need, I followed closely behind her and I can see all the men looking at her and I just snapped at one of them and punched him straight in the face." Stop eye fucking my girl!" I said and all of them ran off

She suddenly sopped and turned around and came face to face with me and I can see she is clearly drunk and I don't know this side of her it's like she is a complete different person still the most beautiful nevertheless.

"What the hell are you doing here Leah and where is Mackenzie while you are parting? "I asked and I need to calm myself because I am fucking fuming with anger.

"You are hurting me Kayden! And she is save I am enjoying myself with my friend, what am I not allowed to enjoy myself last time I check I do not have to answer to you! "She shouted and I feel like a dick now I know she also needs a release but why a fucking club with pervert assholes all over her?

I just turned around and left before I say something am going to regret I need to get a drink and so I did. I went straight to the lounge and drank all of the contents of my glass and ordered a new one.

I just looked over the dance floor drinking myself away and saw her again dancing and enjoying herself and she looked happy I just wish I can be the one who makes her smile.

She looked beautiful dancing and then I noticed that some asshole pulled her to him and I got to my feet to look closer and saw that she is smiling at him.

Who the fuck is he and why is she smiling at him in that way is that why she doesn't want to be with me because she has someone else?

They made their way to the other side of the dance floor and took her waist they are so close to each other and it makes my blood boil I need him to get the fuck out or else he will be dancing in the hospital.

She placed her hands behind his neck and danced closely with him and I can't take it anymore this is pure torture and I need him to leave, I walked up to the dance floor close enough to see her dancing and swaying her hips that will make any man go mad and she is dancing with that mother fucker that should've been me.

That fucker actually tried to kiss her well that just done it I am going to rip his fucking head off no one as in no fucking one touches what belongs to me and I know this sound bad but she's mine and always will be.

She walked to the bathroom and I followed her still extremely pissed off and I couldn't control myself and grabbed her "What the fuck was that out there are you trying to make a point or getting me angry so that I can rip someone apart because if you are it is fucking working! "I know I didn't need to shout at her but I am so angry I can't help it.

"You know what... Fuck you Kayden I do not have to watch what I do in your presence I am not a child and no longer yours! So just fucking leave me alone. "She screamed back and stormed out of the club and I followed her but she was to quick and got way ahead of me.

Finally I got out side and she was gone and I saw her handbag on the floor and heard a car speed away and I instantly got a cold feeling that it has something to do with her.

I rushed to the main office to inspect the cameras to check what happened, if it's her I need to find her!

I saw on the camera what happened and my blood boiled I will fucking kill them I saw her fragile little body drop to the floor and I hate that I didn't get there in time.

Everything is all my fault why did I scream and fight? If I didn't she would've still been enjoying herself inside although I will be tortured of seining her with other men but still she would've been save.

I will find you even if it's the last thing I do and that is a promise!