Chapter 11 - Finding myself

Leah

After the entire Kayden scandal I just cried my soul out and called Laura to come over she barely heard what I said because of me sobbing and talking in riddles but I just need my best friend.

She arrived early in the morning and just relaxed with me in my bed while Liam and Mackenzie are outside enjoying childhood, I am just so depressed today I can't seem to make myself move and I know Laura is the only one who will make me feel better.

Elijah came to the room and saw us cuddling and yes he also tagged along because he is like a big brother I never had and he likes to feel part of our lady gang for some odd reason.

"I swear just give me a go ahead and I will knock his teeth so far down his trout he will be brushing them through his ass for the rest of his live "he said and I can see his is a little bit riled up or just trying to cheer me up.

"Wow that was extremely hot babe! I like the bad ass side of you". Laura said proudly and got up and slapped his ass

Sometime I wish my live was as perfect as theirs, they are the goal couples everyone wants to be and I get a little jealous sometimes but not the ugly jealous because I think Laura deserve the best because she is by far the best person I have ever met.

"Well thank you honey I will make a mental note for when we are alone but for now I will leave the two of the finest ladies to do their thing and please cheer her up honey make daddy proud". He winked and we both just laughed they are the best for making me feel better.

"I love you honey, I will let you know as soon as we are done and I hope you enjoy the game baby." She waved him off and I am kind of glad that it is only us girls now I can tell her exactly what happened.

After a while of chatting and explaining and don't forget crying she had a blank expression on her face and its getting me very scared now.

"that fucking asshole, you know what I know I am not in any way aloud to tell you what to do or say but I will cut of his balls the next time I see him he is a selfish bastard so what he was trying to say is that you were basically not worth of an explanation and a chance to justify yourself you know what I never liked him anyway and I think you need to get laid sorry for saying this but we need to get you over that thing. "She was so angry I was actually waiting for the steam to appear out of her ears but I love her to bits and I know deep down she is right.

"Did I tell you how much I love you today? Because I always will you are my rock and I will be forever thankful. "I hugged her and start crying once again I am such a Crier today and I can't help it!

"Aww thank you and I love you more but seriously stop being a pussy you already have one don't grow another, I am going to think of a master plan to get your nookie some boogie time" she said with a little dance and I just laughed at her.

We were just watching another movie about a mom going to college again after her husband filed a divorce and she will be attending college with her daughter.... Well long story short she gets her degree that she always wanted to before she met him and gained a few friends that was actually her daughter's friend and went to a hell lot of parties.

To say that was an extremely good movie and I enjoyed every moment suddenly Laura jumped up and down on the bed and screamed in excitement.

"Yes bitch I have a master plan we will get you a college guy that will rock your world in the library or maybe in that assholes office that will shut him up "she said and I just laughed she and her silly plans will be the end of me someday.