Chapter 17 - Facing my fear

Leah

Waking up and realizing that everything was real and not a terrible nightmare is awful and I just wish I can be in my own bed save and cuddling with Mackenzie, just think about her makes me cry I miss my baby!

"Will you just stop fucking crying or do I have to give you something worse to cry about? Just shut up" Sarah said to me and went back to whatever she was busy with

I am placed on a small blanket on the wooden floor tied up and I covered with blood all over, she shot me directly in my thigh and luckily she did not hit anything to serious but still hurts like a bitch I can't move and she made everything worse by burning my wound to stop bleeding, this is just reliving a terrible nightmare without waking up.

I lose consciousness every now and again because of the unbearding pain I am in and if I can't keep myself awake she tortures me once more I just can't hold on anymore. I was once again awaken with a kick to my stomach and Mason started yelling.

"I need you to wake up and sit up I need to cover your face. You need to be honored the big boss will be meeting you today and we need you on your best behavior! "he said and I simply just spit him straight in the face I hate him with everything in me and I knew that that was a big mistake because right after I got a slap on my face and now new blood will be flowing.

He placed the bag over my face and right after I can hear a male voice and it sounds too familiar, he talk to Sarah and I just could place is voice but I am defiantly sure I know him but from where?

"What the fuck Sarah look at her! What did you guys do I said keep her quiet and scared not fucking torture the hell out of her."

"Sorry we got a little... how do I say this? Carried away? "She said with a mocking voice.

"Carried away? Fucking looks more like you were enjoying it! I need you to clean her up I need to send him a video call to make it more believable and then our little plan will be in order. "He said and I wonder who they sending a video to? Is this like a money thing I don't fucking hope so!

Someone started to touch me and I kicked and attempted to scream but coughed because of the shortage of water intake, "keep still I need to clean you bitch" Sarah simply said and I did not stop she will not touch me ever again!

"Fine have it your way I will leave you like this "she said and left me.

"Well then we will just have to do the video like this" The other man said.

"Now honey I need you to just sit there and be pretty and if you dare say anything I will not hesitate to finish the job early and dump you! "He said to me and took my chin, I am unable to see him but I defiantly know him.

I just stayed still and listened like he explained.

"Good afternoon well known Mr. Lockwood well I don't think this will be a good afternoon for you back defiantly for us if this go as planned." The leader said I know who the other two are but simply just can't seem to recognize the leader.

"Behind us you will see he one and only Miss not so Lockwood, please show the man his wonder lady "he said and someone ripped the bag off my head I stared at the camera and back to the leader.

"Hi Leah it's wonderful to see you're beautiful face again! Now back to business as you can see we had a little fun with your beauty and got carried away but not to stress she is still breathing as you can see, now let's go to the rules...

1. You will not involve any of the legal forces

2. You will be giving me 100 000 000 million dollars in separated suitcases.

3. I will be the only one contacting you with the place and time and you will be there in time

4. If you break any of my rules I will make sure she pays and believe me when I say you will regret it!

That will be all for now! Until any other information is gives goodbye.

Sorry I am being rude my apologies "he simply said and just stared at the leader with shock and tears streaming down my face.

He took the camera and came closer to me and I instantly shifted to the wall, "Leah honey save goodnight to Kayden! "He said to me and I just kept quiet.

"I said say goodnight to Kayden! 'He said and slapped me across my face and I just sobbed with my hand raised to my face to hide the blood.

He closed the camera and placed it right next to me and took my chin in his hands. "If you ever disobey me I will make you pay! Am I clear? "He said through his teeth.

I just nodded affair to say anything, he left me and turned to the rest of the group. "now we just have to keep him waiting for little bit more and everything will fall into place, once I give him the address to the lake house he will come alone and we will get what we all wanted."he said and turned to me.

"Sarah will get her lost love in whatever fucked up way and Mason will have all the fortune he wants in live" he said and Mason interrupted "and don't forget her I want her! "He said and that made my blood boil.

"No fucking way you will get her! I will not fight over who gets who but there is no way I will let you take her! "The leader said and it makes me scared.

He continued "Mason will get paid and I will get to be finally the leader of Lockwood Corporation and then my brother can go fuck himself!" he said and I just got the worst shock of my life!

"Yes sweetheart it's me "he said and took the mask off and I saw the one person who I thought has my back.

Jayden Lockwood

.........................................................

buymeacoffee.com/?via=Monicanaude

com/?via=Monicanaude