32. Authors note

That's officially the end of my first sorry!

Please give me any feedback regarding my book any of your thoughts are appreciated!

Thank you all for voting that makes my day if I see a new star!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my book I love you all dearly, this has been an extremely hard journey and I loved every moment of it, it showed me exactly what I can do and how far my mind can go to, when I first started with this book I never thought that I will be able to finish like I did, I fell in love with writing and expressing myself, I found a escape of reality.

Sometimes I get sad to finally let go of every character that I created but I know and hope that there will be many more.

I want to say a special thanks to the below people how have guided me and supported me to write my book and without you guys I would've never started, thank you for never doubting in me!

I love you all so much!

@LaraDuRandt

@lelanie23031

@AZeelie

There will be an new book that I am busy working on and I think I just found my new favorite hobby, I will be telling you all about my story soon just need to make sure you guys will love it like I do!

For the millionth time thank you all so much and I could've have done it without all of your support! 

Much love

Until next time

Please help me grow and improve my work♥️

buymeacoffee.com/?via=Monicanaude

https://www.paypal.me/Monicanaude

me/Monicanaude