Chapter 33 - Wildness in the forest

Start from the beginning

I giggle like a teenager and rush to go downstairs, cross all the huge backyard and enter the forest. Sebastian is already there, sitting on the grass, leaning against the tree. He has a sadistic air. I know he's thinking in millions of ways to punish me for my lateness and this makes me feverish!

Sebastian: You're late, little fairy. And you know I don't tolerate lateness...

I sit beside him, and he jumps on me pressing my back against the grass and holding tight my two fists beside my head, pinning me on the floor. I'm entirely at his mercy. My breath is short in anticipation. I have hundreds of butterflies in my stomach, and my skin is burning... I'm completely excited! He has a ravenous and feral look, and his magnetic dangerous wild aura is exerting such power on me that is letting me in frisson. His fierce amber eyes are buried in mines. I'm totally surrendered.

Sebastian: What's your excuse for your lateness, little fairy? Maybe, I'd be less severe with you if you give me a good reason...

"Less severe?! No ways! I like the big bad wolf!"

Khawla: I'm late because I was preparing the presentation that my E-VIL Professor is forcing me to do...

He grins even more devilish on my answer.

Sebastian: Oh! Your E-VIL Professor?

Khawla: Ho-hum...

Sebastian: You're going to see how E-VIL your Professor is, little fairy!

His fierce amber eyes are dark in burning desire, and my words make him only more aroused, as I've fed his savage dark side.

Sebastian drags my firsts to the top of my head, till he can hold them with only one hand. He keeps a sadistic smile in his face setting me more ablaze. I'm sure he'll make me pay for my lateness. I can imagine all the debauchery he can do to me.

With his free hand, he lifts the skirt of my nightie. I arch my body to make easy to him lifts it till where it's convenient to him. Delighted with my receptiveness he lifts my nightie till up my breasts. I'm totally exposed, and I shiver due to the light night breeze. In one move, Sebastian tears off my panties making me gasp with surprise and pleasure with his alpha male dominant behavior.

Sebastian is scrutinizing me, trying to find out how devilish and sadist he can be with me tonight. His voice is a carnivorous murmur.

Sebastian: E-VIL Professor, huh? Are you sure you want to keep this adjective?

Oh, fuck! Sebastian's warning makes a wave of heat painfully comes from my guts. I'm soaked, and my clits are turgid of desire. I wet my lips with my tongue and bite the lower one. Oh, yeah! I want all the dirtiest things he can do with me. I want the real big bad wolf attacking me and devouring me mercilessly! My cheeks get flushed, and my eyes glow with his threat. Sebastian understands very well that I'll keep this adjective.

I nod confirming my very words. His sadistic smile says too much of what he's about to do...

Sebastian seizes my mouth in a passionate wild kiss, before getting a handkerchief from his pocket and putting it in my mouth gagging me. My eyes are wide open in a mixture of anxiety and desire.

With his free hand, he opens the belt buckle and pulls it out of his trousers. He folds his belt in the middle, holding the two extremities, and starts to caress my breasts with it. I shudder under the contact of the leather against my raw skin. My breath is short in anticipation, I have no idea what he's planning to do, but I'm sure he'll make shout too much in pleasure...