Chapter 6: Issei meets the Dragon Ball Warriors and New Transformations

Start from the beginning

Issei - Hell yeah! I was born ready.

Y/n - Excellent. I like your enthusiasm, Issei.

Issei - Thanks.

You then place your two fingers to your forehead as you do the Instant Transmission technique that Goku taught you before.

In an instant, you and Issei arrived at Beerus's world.

Whis then noticed you and said,

Whis - Y/n your here and who is this friend of yours?

Y/n - Whis, this is my best friend in their universe, Issei Hyoudou.

Issei - Hi there. I'm Issei Hyoudou. It's nice to meet you uhh...

Whis - It's Whis. It's nice to meet you too. What brings your here, Y/n?

Y/n - I'm here to train myself and Issei.

Whis - Why will you train yourself?

Y/n - I feel like I missed some transformations and I need to train more to gain that ultimate form.

Whis - Ah I understand. Why did you bring Issei here on Beerus's world.

Y/n - Because he wanted to see you and he wanted to train with me.

Whis - Got it. You sure are lucky Issei, when in comes to training.

Issei - Why is that?

Whis - You'll see. He said while smiling.

Issei - By the way, where is Goku and Vegeta?

Whis - They are in the Room of Spirit and Time, training as well.

Y/n - Oh yeah I didn't notice that. Come Issei, I will teleport us to the Room of Spirit and Time.

Issei - Okay. Whis it's nice to meet you.

Whis - Likewise.

You and Issei again teleported to the inside of the Room of Spirit and Time.

After arriving at the training room, You can see a ki blast is heading towards you said,

Y/n - Crap. A ki blast is heading towards to me and Issei.

You then deflect the ki blast by your hands and it exploded. Issei saw that and said

Issei - Wow, how did you that? Normally, your hands will get burn because of the heat of the blast.

Y/n - Just simple. I concentrated my ki and transfer it to my hand to deflect the ki blast.

Issei - What is ki?

Y/n - In our universe, Ki is the life force of a Saiyan. If you emit large amount of ki, that means you are strong. In other words, the amount of ki depends on how strong or weak you are. If your ki is completely gone, then you are dead. As simple as that.

Issei - I understand. Thanks.

Y/n - Yo, Goku, Vegeta! Where are you?! You suddenly yelled.

Meanwhile on the other side of the room,

Goku - Wait Vegeta, I think someone is calling me. I sense a large amount of ki here in this room.

Vegeta - Me too, Kakarot.

Goku - Let's go back.

Vegeta - Certainly.

Then they go back to the middle of the room (I presume)

On the other side of room,

After you yelled, Issei asked,

Issei - Why did you yell out of nowhere, Y/n?