"No its my fault," I insisted.

"How?"

"I did karate for three years so I could have actually got the guy of me before he drugged me."

"He drugged you?" I could see anger in his eyes.

"Yes." I looked down at my wrist at the area where I was injected. "He drugged me with a syringe."

"That's why you were all sleepy."

"Yh."

"But it still isn't your fault. But I agree with you. I am pretty sure that if he hadn't of drugged you he would have probably been found dead."

I laugh in agreement. "You would destroy him!"

"So," Jack looked up from his phone. "About what happened in the freshers party. I just-"
"-Please just stop. First Skylar gave me a speech and now you want to as well. It's already awkward enough that I seem to be the only ethnic minority here and now you guys want to give me sympathetic speeches too."

Jack looked up at me as guilt filled his eyes. "I am sorry you feel awkward. I didn't mean for that. I just wanted you to know that you shouldn't let anyone make you feel like you don't belong here. No place in the word belongs to anyone. It's for anyone."

I look down at my hands. "I am sorry for snapping I just don't like sympathy."

"Me either Michelle." We sat in silence and watched the pigeons fly around us.

"Lets leave before one of the pigeons decide to release on us." We both laughed as we got up and made our way to the car.

                             ***
*Flash *Flash *Flash *Flash *Flash

"How are you still able to see fine after these people constantly shove camera's in your face?"

We were stuck inside the car on the parking lot on campus.

"I really don't know Michelle," he replied as he removed his seat belt.

"There is like a sea of people so I have called the school security guard to come escort us. I don't want any of these people doing anything stupid to any of us."
He has point. I don't want any of them to try grouping me or saying anything about my physical appearance. I felt Jack grab my hand and I smiled at him. "

I guess it's our cue to act in love right?"

"Yes it is." We both stared at each other but I looked away after a while.

"I think we are doing OK now." I stated as I lifted our joined hands together.

"Yh I don't know why we didn't just do a drama course here. We are freaking awesome" I smiled at this as he ran his fingers through his hair before picking up his ringing phone.

"Hello? Yes we are in the car park. Yes, we are in the mob of people. Three security guards? That's brilliant! Thank you. Yes we will see you soon."

Jack turned to face me. "There is hope for us."

"We are getting out of here at last."

"Yes Michelle we are. And when the security guard comes just leave with him and let him walk with you to your block." I nodded "I will be with my men and when you get to your accommodation you can text me OK?"

"Yh that's fine. Thank you for today."

"That's OK. Anything for a fake girlfriend." I smiled as I reached for my bag with my dress in it. There was a knock on the car door and I saw a security guard opening my side door. I reached over and gave Jack a quick kiss on the cheek for show before getting out of the car. The flashes increased as the security guard grabbed my bag with his other hand while his free arm went around me. I held onto him as best as I could as he escorted me out of the crowd. People just moved right in front of us making us move more slowly.

"Smile Michelle."

"Love you Michelle!" I frowned at this. Love me? They don't know me and technically I am not famous. Jack is. Not me.

"Is this your security guard?"

"Yes he is." There was a few 'aww' sounds and the paparazzi got excited that I finally talked.

"So how has your day been."

"It's been good. How has yours been?"

"It's been great. Wow thanks for asking."

"So is your t-shirt gucci?" The same guy who always askes me this type of question said.

"No. I actually got it from river island."

"Wow you are levelling up. Last time it was atmosphere now river island." I laughed as the flashes increased. The paparazzi weren't too close like before so my security guard let go of me but kept a close distance to me.

"So are you now part of the Lee family?" I ignored the question as I wasn't too sure how to answer it.

We got to my block and I hugged the security guard while giving him my number.

"It's good you gave it to me. In case these crazy people try to mob you again." I nodded before going into my block. I let the door lock before I ran upstairs to my accommodation.

I made it inside alive.