Part 96 - Doctors Appointment

Start from the beginning

Aniyah looked at him and said "If I can't have kids.. are you gonna hate me?"

Kaiden said "woah woah woah.. No!! Aniyah I could never hate you.."

Aniyah looked out the window and said "I can be fine with you not being able too, but I know how bad you want a family Kaiden.. and I can't give-" Kaiden said "Stop right there." Aniyah looked at him and Kaiden said "I love you, you are my family.. okay? You're my home, you're my everything. We can always adopt, or not. I don't care, as long as I have you. I'm good."

Aniyah sighed and said "I just.. I want you to be happy."

Kaiden said "babygirl, I'm happy with you."

Aniyah smiled bright and grabbed his hand and he interlocked their fingers and he kissed her hand and continued focusing on the road.

After a few minutes Kaiden parked and they walked inside together and checked in and Kaiden and Aniyah sat down in the waiting room and Aniyah layed her head on his shoulder and he smiled and wrapped his arm around her and held her close.

After a few minutes a man walked out and said "Kaiden Miller, and Aniyah Blackwell?"

Aniyah and Kaiden got up and followed the man and he said "I have to get both your height and weight please."

Aniyah and Kaiden both took off their shoes and Aniyah stood on the weight scale and then he took her height after and he said "5'11 even."

Aniyah smiled and Kaiden smirked and then he got onto the weight scale and then he got his height after and said "6'5 even."

Kaiden nodded his head and Aniyah handed him his shoes and they both followed the man into a room with a nice desk with one chair on one side and two chairs on the other, he said "Mr. Heinz will be in, in just a moment."

Aniyah and Kaiden sat down and Aniyah said "Thank you" and the man left and left the door cracked.

Aniyah took a deep breath and Kaiden looked down at her leg and it was shaking. Kaiden placed his hand on her thigh and Kaiden said "No matter what, I love you."

Aniyah smiled and said "I love you too. Me and You"

Kaiden smiled and said "Me and You."

After a few seconds Mr. Heinz walked in and he shook Aniyah and Kaiden's hand and sat down in his chair and said "So, what brings you two in today."

Aniyah looked at Kaiden and he was staring at the man practically copying every detail of his face and he stared down at his name tag and Aniyah cleared her throat and said "Well, me and my boyfriend here tend to have sex alot, and I was wondering if I cannot get pregnant, or he can't have kids."

Mr. Heinz looked at Kaiden nervously and said "Alright. How many times do you guys have sex."

Aniyah said "Almost every day."

Mr. Heinz wrote that down said "Okay, and do you two use protection?"

Aniyah said "No.. never."

Mr. Heinz wrote that down and said "Does Miller tend to release inside you."

Aniyah said "Almost everytime."

Mr. Heinz wrote that down and said "Well. Alright, I will need you two to fill out these papers and I will start off with a sample of Mr. Miller."

Kaiden said "a sample?"

Mr. Heinz handed Kaiden a cup and said "I need to too release, in that. So I can do some samples, and then I will deal with Ms. Blackwell if nothing comes up."

Kaiden looked at the cup and Mr. Heinz handed him a porn magazine and Kaiden looked at Aniyah and she smiled and Kaiden groaned and stood up and grabbed the things and the doctor said "Third door to your left." And then Kaiden walked out of the room.

Mr. Heinz looked at Aniyah and said "Have you been getting your period?"

Aniyah said "I'm on my third day now."

Mr. Heinz said "How long do your periods tend to last?"

Aniyah said "For five days."

Mr. Heinz said "Alright."

Aniyah sat back into her chair and after a few minutes Kaiden walked in and had his cup in a bag and set the magazine down and handed the bag to Mr. Heinz and he said "I will be right back, it will probably take 20-30 minutes."

Aniyah and Kaiden nodded their heads and Kaiden sat down next to her and Mr. Heinz left, Aniyah looked at Kaiden and he said "I am never cumming in a cup again." Aniyah laughed and Kaiden wrapped his arm around her and she smiled and layed her head on his chest and they both waited till the doctor came back in.

End of Part Ninety-Six